Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India - National status update. Week Ending July 31, 2011 Total 2772 - 28 fatalities added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1259 (16 new Thur)

Note:-

1.Till date, samples from 124349 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories

And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29023(23.3%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 30 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Two deaths (Maharashtra) have been reported during the day.

4. Report of two earlier deaths (Rajasthan) has been received from the health authorities of the respective state and is reflected in the cumulative total.

For more information including trend analysis kindly visit the website at:

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1263 (4 new Fri)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 124620 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29064(23.33%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 10 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Two deaths (Maharashtra-1 and Gujarat-1) have been reported during the day.

4. Reports of Two earlier deaths (Gujarat-2) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and are reflected in the cumulative total.

5. * Major Lab reports not received from the state.

Ro's note: No press release was made yesterday, but by subtraction, a fatality was recorded in Maharashtra.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1268 (5 new Sat&Sun)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 124944 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29116(23.3%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 52 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Two deaths (Gujarat) have been reported during the day.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1270 (2 new Mon)

1.Till date, samples from 125197 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29171(23.30%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 55 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. One death (Madhya Pradesh) has been reported during the day.

4. Reports of three earlier deaths (Maharashtra-1, Punjab-1 and Madhya Pradesh-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1274 (4 new Tue)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 125398 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29195(23.28%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 24 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Two deaths (Maharashtra) have been reported during the day.

4. Reports of three earlier deaths (Maharashtra-2 and Gujarat-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1279 (5 new Wed)

1.Till date, samples from 125794 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29231(23.2%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 36 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Six deaths (Maharashtra-5 & Gujarat-1) have been reported during the day.

4. Reports of nine earlier deaths (Maharashtra-1, Rajasthan-4 and Gujarat-4) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/SS/Hb

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1294 (15 new Thur)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 125998 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29268(23.22%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 37 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. No deaths have been reported during the day.

4. Reports of two earlier deaths (Maharashtra-2) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1296 (2 new Fri)

Note :-

1.Till date, samples from 126251 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29303(23.21%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 35 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Six deaths (Gujarat-5 and Maharashtra-1) have been reported during the day.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1302 (6 new Sat)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 126317 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29313(23.20%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 10 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. One death (Maharashtra-1) has been reported during the day.

4. Reports of two earlier deaths (Maharashtra-2) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

5.* Major Lab reports not received from the state

DS

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1305 (3 new Sun)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 126517 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29337(23.18%) of them have been found positive.

3. No death has been reported during the day.

4. Reports of four earlier deaths (Karnataka-3 and Madhya Pradesh-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1309 (4 added Mon)

1.Till date, samples from 126727 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29378(23.18%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 41 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. No death has been reported during the day.

4. Reports of six earlier deaths (Gujarat-2, Chattisgarh-2, Uttar Pradesh-1 and Maharashtra-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1315 (6 added Tue)

1.Till date, samples from 126936 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29409(23.16%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 31 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. Three deaths (Gujarat-2, Maharashtra-1) were reported during the day.

4. Reports of Three earlier deaths (Karnataka-2 and Gujarat-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1321 (6 added Wed)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 127125 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29433(23.1%) of them have been found positive.

3. Three deaths (Gujarat-2, Maharashtra-1) were reported during the day.

4. Reports of Four earlier deaths (maharashtra-2, Chhattishgarh-1 and Gujarat-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS/RP/GK

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1328 (7 added Thur)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 127282 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29452(23.1%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 19 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. One death (Maharashtra-1) was reported during the day.

4. Reports of One earlier death (maharashtra-1) have been received from the health authorities of the respective state and reflected in the cumulative total.

DS

Comment

• Re: India - National status update. Total fatalities 1330 (2 added Fri)

Note:

1.Till date, samples from 127446 persons have been tested for Influenza A H1N1 in Government Laboratories And a few private Laboratories across the country and 29482(23.1%) of them have been found positive.

2. All 30 cases reported during the day are indigenous cases.

3. No death was reported during the day.

DS

Comment

Working...
                                X