Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico: Covid-19 - 658299 cases and 70183 deaths.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • August 21, 2020. Mexico reports 549734 cases and 59610 deaths.

    The government reported 549734 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5928 or 1.09%. Of these, 29105 are active cases, a decrease of 38 since yesterday. As well, there are 82953 suspected cases, an increase of 167. 376409 people have recovered.

    Deaths increased by 504 or 0.8% to 59610. There are 2377 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1239133 tests, 13016 additional tests reported since yesterday.

    No incidence number is available today.

    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 38% are occupied leaving 62% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit67% are occupied, in Nuevo León 65%, in Colima 57% and in Coahuila 52%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 32% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Colima 55% are occupied and in Nuevo León 54%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.21.pdf


    Comment


    • August 22, 2020. Mexico reports 556216 cases and 60254 deaths.

      The government reported 556216 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6482 or 1.18%. Of these, 30219 are active cases, an increase of 1114 since yesterday. As well, there are 83146 suspected cases, an increase of 193. 380492 people have recovered.

      The incidence for accumulated cases is 435.25 per 100,000 inhabitants.
      Deaths increased by 644 or 1.08% to 60254. There are 2268 suspected deaths.
      Mexico has done 1253432 tests, 14299 additional tests reported since yesterday.


      Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 37% are occupied leaving 63% available. In Mexico City, 43% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 68% are occupied, in Nuevo León 65%, in Hidalgo 54%, in Coahuila 53% and in Colima 52%.

      Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 33% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. In Colima 62% are occupied, in Nuevo León 55% and in Aguascalientes 51%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
      https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
      https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

      https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.22.pdf

      Comment


      • August 23, 2020. Mexico reports 560164 cases and 60480 deaths.

        The government reported 560164 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 3948 or 0.71%%. Of these, 29865 are active cases, a decrease of 354 since yesterday. As well, there are 80198 suspected cases, an increase of 2948. 383872 people have recovered.

        An incidence number is not available.
        Deaths increased by 226 or 0.38% to 60480. There are 2202 suspected deaths.
        Mexico has done 1259141 tests, 5709 additional tests reported since yesterday.


        Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 36% are occupied leaving 64% available. In Mexico City, 43% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 67% are occupied, in Nuevo León 64%, in Colima 57% and in Hidalgo 55%.

        Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. In Colima 61% are occupied and in Nuevo León 57%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
        https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
        https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

        https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/571865/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.08.23.pdf

        Comment


        • August 24, 2020. Mexico reports 563705 cases and 60800 deaths.

          The government reported 563705 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 3541 or 0.63%. Of these, 26755 are active cases, a decrease of 3110 since yesterday. As well, there are 77198 suspected cases, a decrease of 3000. 389124 people have recovered.

          The incidence for accumulated cases is 441.11 per 100,000 inhabitants.
          Deaths increased by 320 or 0.53% to 60800. There are 2182 suspected deaths.
          Mexico has done 1263835 tests, 4694 additional tests reported since yesterday.


          Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 37% are occupied leaving 63% available. In Mexico City, 44% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 68% are occupied, in Nuevo León 64%, in Colima 59% and in Hidalgo 54%.

          Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 32% are occupied. In Mexico City 44% are occupied. In Colima 62% are occupied, in Nuevo León 58% and in Aguascalientes 52%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
          https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
          https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

          https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/573716/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.08.24.pdf

          Comment


          • August 25, 2020. Mexico reports 568621 cases and 61450 deaths.

            The government reported 568621 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4916 or 0.87%. Of these, 26627 are active cases, a decrease of 128 since yesterday. As well, there are 80878 suspected cases, an increase of 3680. 393101 people have recovered.

            The incidence for accumulated cases is 444.96 per 100,000 inhabitants.
            Deaths increased by 2185650 or 1.07% to 61450. There are 2185 suspected deaths.
            Mexico has done 1278436 tests, 14601 additional tests reported since yesterday.


            Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 37% are occupied leaving 63% available. In Mexico City, 44% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 70% are occupied, in Colima 66%, in Nuevo León 62% and in Hidalgo 54%.

            Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 32% are occupied. In Mexico City 43% are occupied. In Nuevo León and Aguascalientes 56% are occupied and in Colima 55%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
            https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
            https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

            https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.25.pdf

            Comment


            • August 26, 2020. Mexico reports 573888 cases and 62076 deaths.

              The government reported 573888 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5267 or 0.93%. Of these, 27292 are active cases, an increase of 665 since yesterday. As well, there are 81466 suspected cases, an increase of 588. 396758 people have recovered.

              The incidence for accumulated cases is 449.08 per 100,000 inhabitants.
              Deaths increased by 626 or 1.02% to 62076. There are 2183 suspected deaths.
              Mexico has done 1291083 tests, 12647 additional tests reported since yesterday.


              Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 37% are occupied leaving 63% available. In Mexico City, 45% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 68% are occupied, in Colima 66%, in Nuevo León 63% and in Hidalgo 55%.

              Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Nuevo León 57% are occupied, in Aguascalientes 55% and in Colima 51%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
              https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
              https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

              https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.26.pdf

              Comment


              • August 27, 2020. Mexico reports 579914 cases and 62594 deaths.

                The government reported 579914 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6026 or 1.05%. Of these, 28518 are active cases, an increase of 1226 since yesterday. As well, there are 81597 suspected cases, an increase of 131. 400479 people have recovered.

                The incidence for accumulated cases is 453.79 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                Deaths increased by 518 or 0.83% to 62594. There are 2195 suspected deaths.
                Mexico has done 1304776 tests, 13693 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 36% are occupied leaving 64% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 68% are occupied, in Nuevo León 61%, and in Colima 56%.

                Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 43% are occupied. In Nuevo León 57% are occupied, in Nuevo León, in Aguascalientes 52%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
                https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.27.pdf

                Comment


                • August 28, 2020. Mexico reports 585738 cases and 63146 deaths.

                  The government reported 585738 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5824 or 1.00%. Of these, 28954 are active cases, an increase of 436 since yesterday. As well, there are 83357 suspected cases, an increase of 1760. 404667 people have recovered.

                  The incidence for accumulated cases is 458.35 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                  Deaths increased by 552 or 0.88% to 63146. There are 2177 suspected deaths.
                  Mexico has done 1319957 tests, 15181 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                  Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 36% are occupied leaving 64% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 62% are available, in Colima 60%, in Nuevo León 57% and in Hidalgo 56%

                  Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. In Nuevo León 55% are occupied, in Colima 53% and in Aguascalientes 52%. All other states have lower occupancy than Mexico City.
                  https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                  https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                  https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/574812/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.08.28.pdf



                  Comment



                  • August 29, 2020. Mexico reports 591712 cases and 63819 deaths.

                    The government reported 591712 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5974 or 1.02%. Of these, 29314 are active cases, an increase of 360 since yesterday. As well, there are 84310 suspected cases, an increase of 953. 409127 people have recovered.

                    The incidence for accumulated cases is 463.03 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                    Deaths increased by 673 or 1.07% to 63819. There are 2141 suspected deaths.
                    Mexico has done 1334331 tests, 14374 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 63% are occupied, in Colima 56%, in Nayarit 53% and in Hidalgo 52%.

                    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 43% are occupied. In Nuevo León 59% are occupied, in Colima 52% and in Aguascalientes 51%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
                    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.29.pdf

                    Comment


                    • August 30, 2020. Mexico reports 595841 cases and 64158 deaths.

                      The government reported 595841 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4129 or 0.70%. Of these, 28981 are active cases, a decrease of 333 since yesterday. As well, there are 81151 suspected cases, a decrease of 3159. 412580 people have recovered.

                      The incidence for accumulated cases was not reported.
                      Deaths increased by 339 or 0.53% to64158x. There are 2127 suspected deaths.
                      Mexico has done 1340446 tests, 6135 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                      Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 63% are occupied, in Nayarit 52% and in Hidalgo 50%.

                      Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Nuevo León 56% are occupied, in Aguascalientes 51% and in Colima 50%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
                      https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                      https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                      https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/575184/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.08.30.pdf

                      Comment


                      • August 31, 2020. Mexico reports 599560 cases and 64414 deaths.

                        The government reported 599560 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 3719 or 0.62%. Of these, 27529 are active cases, a decrease of 1452 since yesterday. As well, there are 77730 suspected cases, a decrease of 3421. 416738 people have recovered.

                        The incidence for accumulated cases is 469.17 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                        Deaths increased by 256 or 0.40% to 64414. There are 2148 suspected deaths.
                        Mexico has done 1345483 tests, 5017 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                        Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 63% are occupied, in Nayarit 60% and in Colima 53%.

                        Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 45% are occupied. In Colima 55% are occupied, and in Nuevo León 53% are occupied. All other states have occupancy below that of Mexico City.
                        https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                        https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                        https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.31.pdf

                        Comment


                        • September 1, 2020. Mexico reports 606036 cases and 65241 deaths.

                          The government reported 606036 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6476 or 1.08%. Of these, 28085 are active cases, an increase of 556 since yesterday. As well, there are 77129 suspected cases, a decrease of 601. 421373 people have recovered.

                          The incidence for accumulated cases is 474.24 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                          Deaths increased by 827 or 1.28% to 85241. There are 2172 suspected deaths.
                          Mexico has done tests, 14640 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                          Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 65% are occupied, in Nayarit 60%, in Colima 55% and in Hidalgo 54%.

                          Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 44% are occupied. In Nuevo León 55% are occupied and in Colima 51%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
                          https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                          https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                          https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.01.pdf

                          Comment


                          • September 2, 2020. Mexico reports 610957 cases and 65816 deaths.

                            The government reported 610957 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4921 or 0.81%%. Of these, 28283 are active cases, an increase of 198 since yesterday. As well, there are 81775 suspected cases, an increase of 4646. 424980 people have recovered.

                            The incidence for accumulated cases is 478.09 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                            Deaths increased by 575 or 0.88% to 65816. There are 2218 suspected deaths.
                            Mexico has done 1376170 tests, 16047 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                            Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 61% are occupied, in Nayarit 57%, in Hidalgo 52% and in Colima 51%.

                            Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Nuevo León 54% are occupied and in Aguascalientes 50%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
                            https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                            https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                            https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.02.pdf

                            Comment


                            • September 3, 2020. Mexico reports 616894 cases and 66329 deaths.

                              The government reported 616894 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5937 or 0.97%. Of these, 27498 are active cases, a decrease of 785 since yesterday. As well, there are 83820 suspected cases, an increase of 2045. 430287 people have recovered.

                              The incidence for accumulated cases is 482.73 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                              Deaths increased by 513 or 0.78% to 66329. There are 2215 suspected deaths.
                              Mexico has done 1393033 tests, 16863 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                              Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 34% are occupied leaving 66% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León and Nayarit 57% are occupied, in Colima 52% and in Hidalgo 50%.

                              Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 29% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. Nuevo León has 51% occupancy, and is the only state with ICU occupancy above 50%.
                              https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                              https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                              https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.03.pdf

                              Comment


                              • September 4, 2020. Mexico reports 623090 cases and 66851 deaths.

                                The government reported 623090 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6196 or 1.00%. Of these, 28254 are active cases, an increase of 756 since yesterday. As well, there are 85792 suspected cases, an increase of 1972. 434667 people have recovered.

                                The incidence for accumulated cases is 487.58 per 100,000 inhabitants.
                                Deaths increased by 522 or 0.79% to 66851. There are 2184 suspected deaths.
                                Mexico has done 1409384 tests, 16351 additional tests reported since yesterday.


                                Of the general hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 34% are occupied leaving 66% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit, 57% are occupied and in Nuevo León 56%.

                                Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 46%% are occupied. Both Aguascalientes and Nuevo León have 50% ICU occupancy. All other states have occupancy below that of Mexico City.
                                https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
                                https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

                                https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.04.pdf

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X