Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico: Covid-19 - 658299 cases and 70183 deaths.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marylou
    replied
    January 8, 2021. Mexico reports 1507931 confirmed cases and 132069 deaths.

    The government reported 1507931 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 14362 or 0.96%. This is the third consecutive day that Mexico has registered a record increase in cases. Of these, 67184 are active cases, an increase of 5016 since yesterday. The positivity rate two weeks ago on this day in Epidemiological Week 52 was 43%. A total of 1134877 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated confirmed cases is 1169.2 per 100,000 inhabitants. Deaths increased by 1038 or 0.79% to 132069. This is the fourth consecutive day of daily reported increases larger than 1,000. There are 18461 suspected deaths under review. Mexico has done 3818542 tests, 36917 additional tests reported since yesterday.

    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 56% are occupied leaving 44% available. In Mexico City 89% are occupied. All other states have a lower occupancy. Thirteen states have an occupancy at or above 50%. Five of those have an occupancy of 70% or more.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, on a national level 47% are occupied. In Mexico City 86% are occupied. All other states have a lower occupancy. Six states have an occupancy at or above 50%.
    https://datos.covid-19.conacyt.mx/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/604959/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2021.01.08.pdf
    https://www.gits.igg.unam.mx/red-irag-dashboard/reviewHome This is where to find detailed information on hospitalization, by state, by groups of municipalities (jurisdictions), by municipality or by individual public institution.
    https://www.gob.mx/salud/documentos/coronavirus-covid19-comunicados-tecnicos-diarios-enero-2021?idiom=esThe government still does a nightly 7:00 p.m. press conference and at some point this evening the slides from the daily report on coronavirus numbers and vaccination numbers will be on this page. Sometimes there's a thematic presentation; those slides also appear here.
    https://www.gob.mx/salud/es/#392 At some point, before tomorrow's press conference, the transcript from today will be posted on this page.

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 12, 2020. Mexico reports 663973 cases and 70604 deaths.

    The government reported 663973 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5674 or 0.86%. Of these, 28696 are active cases, an increase of 1075 since yesterday. As well, there are 87150 suspected cases, a decrease of 60. The positivity rate is 42%. 467525 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 519.57 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 421 or 0.60% to 70604. There are 2157 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1510311 tests, 13989 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 31% are occupied leaving 69% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Colima 56% are occupied and in Nuevo León 55%. All other states have an occupancy below that of Nayarit at 49%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 27% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. All other states have an occupancy below that of Aguascalientes at 45%.

    At tonight’s press conference, Dr. José Alomía, Director General of Epidemiology with the Health Secretariat, presented the epidemiological curves of 17 states showing a clear decline up until the end of epidemiological week 35. They are: Campeche, Chiapas, Coahuila, Estado de México, Morelos, Nayarit, Oaxaca, Puebla, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, and Zacatecas.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.12.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 11, 2020. Mexico reports 658299 cases and 70183 deaths.

    The government reported xx cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5935 or 0.91%. Of these, 27621 are active cases, a decrease of 90 since yesterday. As well, there are 87210 suspected cases, an increase of 940. The positivity rate is 41%, down from a high of 57%. 463764 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 515.13 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 534 or 0.77% to 70183. There are 2178 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1496322 tests, 15420 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 32% are occupied leaving 68% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Colima 57% are available and in Nuevo León 55%. All other states have an occupancy lower than that of Nayarit at 49%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 27% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. All states have an ICU occupancy below that of Aguascalientes at 47%.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.11.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 10, 2020. Mexico reports 652364 cases and 69649 deaths.

    The government reported 652364 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4857 or 0.75%. Of these, 27711 are active cases, an increase of 45 since yesterday. As well, there are 86270 suspected cases, an increase of 2733. The positivity rate is 41%, down from a high of 57%. 458850 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 510.49 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 554 or 0.80% to 69649. There are 2189 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1480902 tests, 15209 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 33% are occupied leaving 67% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Colima 58% are occupied, in Nuevo León 57%, and in Nayarit 51%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 27% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. All other states have ICU occupancy below that of Aguascalientes at 46%.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/577320/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.10.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 9, 2020. Mexico reports 647507 cases and 69095 deaths.

    The government reported 647507 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4647 or 0.72%. Of these, 27666 are active cases, a decrease of 109 since yesterday. As well, there are 83537 suspected cases, an increase of 3817. The positivity rate is 41%, down from a high of 57%. 454982 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 506.69 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 611 or 0.89% to 69095. There are 2188 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1465693 tests, 15296 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 33% are occupied leaving 67% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Colima 59% are occupied, in Nayarit 58% and in Nuevo León 57%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 27%% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. All other states have an occupancy below that of Nuevo León at 44%.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/576999/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.09.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 8, 2020. Mexico reports 642860 cases and 68484 deaths.

    The government reported 642860 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5351 or 0.84%. Of these, 27775 are active cases, a decrease of 77 since yesterday. As well, there are 79720 suspected cases, an increase of 1507. The positivity rate is 41%, down from a high of 57%. 451159 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 503.05 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 703 or 1.04% to 68484. There are 2216 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1450397 tests, 14694 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 33% are occupied leaving 67% available. In Mexico City, 48% of those beds are occupied. In Colima, Nayarit and Nuevo León, 58% are occupied. All other states have an occupancy below that of Mexico City.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 28% are occupied. In Mexico City 44% are occupied. All other states have an occupancy below Nuevo León which has an occupancy rate of 46%.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/576807/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.08.pdf


    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 7, 2020. Mexico reports 637509 cases and 67781 deaths.

    The government reported 637509 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 3486 or 0.55%. Of these, 27852 are active cases, a decrease of 1924 since yesterday. As well, there are 78213 suspected cases, a decrease of 4002. 446715 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 498.86 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 223 or 0.33% to 67781. There are 78213 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1435703 tests, 4070 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 33% are occupied leaving 67% available. In Mexico City, 44% of those beds are occupied. In Colima 61% are occupied, in Nuevo León 58% are occupied and in Nayarit 57%. All other states have a lower occupancy that that of Mexico City.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 28% are occupied. In Mexico City 45% are occupied. All other states have a lower ICU occupancy than Mexico City.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/576553/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.07.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 6, 2020. Mexico reports 634023 cases and 4614 deaths.

    The government reported 634023 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4614 or 0.73%. Of these, 29776 are active cases, an increase of 283 since yesterday. As well, there are 82215 suspected cases, a decrease of 4401. 442268 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 496.14 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 232 or 0.34% to 67558. There are 2163 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1431633 tests, 6426 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 32% are occupied leaving 68% available. In Mexico City, 45% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit 57% are occupied, in Nuevo León 56% and in Colima 52%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 28% are occupied. In Mexico City 43% are occupied. Colima has 50% occupancy of its ICU beds. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.06.pdf


    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 5, 2020. Mexico reports 629409 cases and 67326 deaths.

    The government reported 629409 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6319 or 1.01%. Of these, 29493 are active cases, an increase of 1239 since yesterday. As well, there are 86616 suspected cases, an increase of 824. 438754 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 492.53 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 475 or 0.71% to 67326. There are 2211 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1425207 tests, 15823 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 33% are occupied leaving 67% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 60% are occupied, in Nayarit 57%, in Colima 52% and in Hidalgo 50%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 29% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. No states have occupancy above 50%.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.05.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 4, 2020. Mexico reports 623090 cases and 66851 deaths.

    The government reported 623090 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6196 or 1.00%. Of these, 28254 are active cases, an increase of 756 since yesterday. As well, there are 85792 suspected cases, an increase of 1972. 434667 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 487.58 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 522 or 0.79% to 66851. There are 2184 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1409384 tests, 16351 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the general hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 34% are occupied leaving 66% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nayarit, 57% are occupied and in Nuevo León 56%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 46%% are occupied. Both Aguascalientes and Nuevo León have 50% ICU occupancy. All other states have occupancy below that of Mexico City.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.04.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 3, 2020. Mexico reports 616894 cases and 66329 deaths.

    The government reported 616894 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5937 or 0.97%. Of these, 27498 are active cases, a decrease of 785 since yesterday. As well, there are 83820 suspected cases, an increase of 2045. 430287 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 482.73 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 513 or 0.78% to 66329. There are 2215 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1393033 tests, 16863 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 34% are occupied leaving 66% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León and Nayarit 57% are occupied, in Colima 52% and in Hidalgo 50%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 29% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. Nuevo León has 51% occupancy, and is the only state with ICU occupancy above 50%.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.03.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 2, 2020. Mexico reports 610957 cases and 65816 deaths.

    The government reported 610957 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4921 or 0.81%%. Of these, 28283 are active cases, an increase of 198 since yesterday. As well, there are 81775 suspected cases, an increase of 4646. 424980 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 478.09 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 575 or 0.88% to 65816. There are 2218 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1376170 tests, 16047 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 61% are occupied, in Nayarit 57%, in Hidalgo 52% and in Colima 51%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Nuevo León 54% are occupied and in Aguascalientes 50%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.02.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    September 1, 2020. Mexico reports 606036 cases and 65241 deaths.

    The government reported 606036 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 6476 or 1.08%. Of these, 28085 are active cases, an increase of 556 since yesterday. As well, there are 77129 suspected cases, a decrease of 601. 421373 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 474.24 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 827 or 1.28% to 85241. There are 2172 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done tests, 14640 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 65% are occupied, in Nayarit 60%, in Colima 55% and in Hidalgo 54%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 31% are occupied. In Mexico City 44% are occupied. In Nuevo León 55% are occupied and in Colima 51%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.01.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    August 31, 2020. Mexico reports 599560 cases and 64414 deaths.

    The government reported 599560 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 3719 or 0.62%. Of these, 27529 are active cases, a decrease of 1452 since yesterday. As well, there are 77730 suspected cases, a decrease of 3421. 416738 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases is 469.17 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 256 or 0.40% to 64414. There are 2148 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1345483 tests, 5017 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 63% are occupied, in Nayarit 60% and in Colima 53%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 45% are occupied. In Colima 55% are occupied, and in Nuevo León 53% are occupied. All other states have occupancy below that of Mexico City.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.08.31.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Marylou
    replied
    August 30, 2020. Mexico reports 595841 cases and 64158 deaths.

    The government reported 595841 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4129 or 0.70%. Of these, 28981 are active cases, a decrease of 333 since yesterday. As well, there are 81151 suspected cases, a decrease of 3159. 412580 people have recovered.

    The incidence for accumulated cases was not reported.
    Deaths increased by 339 or 0.53% to64158x. There are 2127 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1340446 tests, 6135 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 35% are occupied leaving 65% available. In Mexico City, 47% of those beds are occupied. In Nuevo León 63% are occupied, in Nayarit 52% and in Hidalgo 50%.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 30% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Nuevo León 56% are occupied, in Aguascalientes 51% and in Colima 50%. All other states have below 50% occupancy.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/575184/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.08.30.pdf

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X