• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	NH.png
Views:	43
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	807857
     7.2% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
    of 13.2%.
     Seven adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties
    of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Grafton,
    Merrimack, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this
    influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in
    the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the
    last week.
    Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	35
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	808225
       8.8% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold of 13.8%.

 Twelve adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.
      Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	40
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	808831
        10.5% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic
        threshold of 11.2%.
         Twenty-one adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
        counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Coos,
        Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenzarelated deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death
        certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu
        season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	39
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	809202
          9.4% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is above the epidemic threshold
          of 8.9%.
           Twenty-three adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
          counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Carroll,
          Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric
          influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
          of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during
          the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Name:	New Hampshire.png
Views:	40
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	809656
             8.4% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
            of 11.6%.
             Twenty-eight adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
            counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Carroll,
            Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric
            influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
            of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during

Comment

Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	810048

 10.0% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic
              threshold of 10.9%.
               Twenty-nine adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The

Comment

Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	810457
                5.6% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                of 11.1%.
                 Thirty-three adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The

Comment

Name:	New Hampshire.png
Views:	28
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	811015
                   5.9% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                  of 11.8%.
                   Thirty-seven adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The

Comment

Views:	36
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	811354
                    7.9% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold of 9.6%.  Thirty-nine adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Carroll, Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	27
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	811671
                      7.1% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                      of 10.8%.
                       Forty adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties
                      of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Carroll, Cheshire, Coos,
                      Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenzarelated deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death
                      certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu
                      season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Working...
                      X