Clear All

• New Hampshire Influenza 2018-19; 40 fatalities

Homepage: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/in...a/activity.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Hampshire.png
Views:	46
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	801582
     4.1% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
    of 9.7%.
     No adult or pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season.
    Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Views:	45
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	801976
    Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Name:	NH.png
Views:	38
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	802357

Comment

Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report
        Week Ending November 10, 2018
        MMWR Week 45

Views:	39
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	802717

Comment

Week Ending November 17, 2018
          MMWR Week 46

Views:	41
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	802989

Comment

Week Ending December 1, 2018
            MMWR Week 48

Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	803623

Comment

Views:	52
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	804014

Comment

Views:	38
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	804480

Comment

Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	804697

Comment

Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	805129

Comment

Views:	40
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	805454
                       4.0% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                      of 11.2%.
                      One adult influenza-related death has been identified so far this influenza season. The county of
                      residence for the person with an identified influenza-related death is Cheshire. No pediatric
                      influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
                      of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during
                      the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	42
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	805842
                         9.8% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                        of 13.1%.
                         One adult influenza-related death has been identified so far this influenza season. The county of
                        residence for the person with an identified influenza-related death is Cheshire. No pediatric
                        influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
                        of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during
                        the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	45
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	806323

Comment

Views:	43
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	806875
                             Three adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties
                            of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Grafton, and
                            Merrimack. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due
                            to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have
                            occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	807328
                              Six adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of
                              residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Grafton,
                              Merrimack, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this
                              influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in
                              the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the
                              last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X