Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swine flu rebounds in southern Mexico

Originally posted by Tonka View Post
    No joint pain whatsoever. We've never gotten Dengue here. Knock wood! They do a fine job of fogging.

Whatever it was this time around, my husband and 2 daughters are well again. My husband said it's the sickest he's ever been. It's easy to see how it could easily move to the point of no return when symptoms are so severe.

We've been lucky!
    Thank you for the informations about recurrent events.

I'm start doubting about if those mega-flu-scientific-gurus worldwide, after 4 months of clinical signs on the field, realy spin-fogging only, or maybe they are in the fog also(?)

Apart the note generic symptomatology worldwide, I didn't (maybe I missed it) at FT saw a published sci explanation, and description, of this obviously mainly present recurence, and a long duration of individual illness mini-waves.

It can't be other flu viruses when present in zones typicaly now without seasonal flus.
    If repetitive, even after colaterals treated by antibiotics, it must insert the resistant bact. problems, or the problems aren't bacterial.
    How is that no very specific published explanations about those recurences didn't emerged?

Comment

Tropical wrote, "How is that no very specific published explanations about those recurences didn't emerged?"

I don't know. But it has come up here in the "Members with Symptoms" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonka View Post
        Tropical wrote, "How is that no very specific published explanations about those recurences didn't emerged?"

I don't know. But it has come up here in the "Members with Symptoms" thread.

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=100623
        I know it emerged by experiences of the illnessed members, discussed, supposed, etc.

But the health structures did not published an clear scientific official explanation of such patern as an usual recurence when anybody catch the infection?

Maybe I missed many threads with those infos (later archived), but the last I remember was that there are many diversities everywhere, without clean explanations.

mine #16: "...-gurus ... after 4 months of clinical signs on the field, realy spin-fogging only, or maybe they are in the fog also(?)"

- instead of ...-gurus, better to precise it: public official scientific researchers/health advisors/...

Comment

Working...
        X