Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports of censorship during pandemic

https://dailyclout.io/opinion-dr-nao...by-scientists/
    Dr Naomi Wolf and Academic Whistleblower Dr Simon Goddek Discuss the One-Day Peer Review for COVID Test Research Paper and the Academic Persecution Faced by Scientists?

January 12, 2021 ? by Dr Naomi Wolf
    Watch Dr Naomi Wolf?s Discusion With Dr Simon Goddek HERE

Dr Simon Goddek, researcher in agroponics at the Wageningen University & Research, gives DailyClout an exclusive interview about a huge news story: he posted a thread on Twitter pointing out that the scientific paper that supported the accuracy of the ?PCR tests? ? the tests that underlie the entire ?lockdown? policy globally ? was passed through peer review in one day; but the average time the same journal passes papers through peer review is 172 days. He also noted the authors? conflicts of interest. As a result he was warned to ?step back? from the subject; he also received online harassment and threats. He describes other scientists who pointed out flaws in the same paper, also receiving professional retaliation, threats and harassment. In the wake of my disclosure of this story online, which reached 80,000 impressions, Dr Goddek?s university came forward with a statement of support for academic freedom. As I?ve been reporting (and experienced myself) academics from Dr Michael Mann to Dr Simon Goddek and others are being targeted with digital campaigns of harassment, reputations smears, threats of legal action and calls to their employers or universities, if they engage in open critical debate that threatens special interests. Dr Goddek?s interview is one in a series of DailyClout profiles in freedom at s time of totalitarian pressure on Western liberties. The others in this series include Canadian Cybersecurity expert Steve Waterhouse, China critic Michael P Senger, Canadian physician Dr Patrick Phillips and Massachusetts restaurateur Paul D?Amore.

goddek.com / review-process-of-the-corman-drosten-paper

Last edited by Emily; April 18, 2021, 02:02 AM.

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...r-chd-lawsuit/
    Federal Government Illegally Pressured Facebook to Censor CHD Website, Social Media Content, Lawsuit Alleges

Children?s Health Defense has made significant progress in the case against Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg since the last court filing, and looks forward to its next court date, May 5.

By Children's Health Defense Team

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n810/rr-14
      02 April 2021

K Polyakova
      Consultant
      London

Rapid Response:

Re: Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?

Important editorial notice for readers: This rapid response has been removed as it was being used to spread misinformation and was attributed in a misleading way on certain websites and social media. The Editor, 12/04/2021.

Nota editoriale importante per i lettori: questo commento ? stato rimosso poich? utilizzato per diffondere disinformazione e citato in modo fuorviante su alcuni siti web e social media. Il redattore, 12/04/2021

Competing interests: No competing interests
      https://web.archive.org/web/20210404...bmj.n810/rr-14
      02 April 2021
      K Polyakova
      Consultant
      London

Rapid response to:
      Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?
      BMJ 2021; 372 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n810 (Published 29 March 2021) Cite this as: BMJ 2021;372:n810

Rapid Response:
      Re: Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?

Dear Editor
      I have had more vaccines in my life than most people and come from a place of significant personal and professional experience in relation to this pandemic, having managed a service during the first 2 waves and all the contingencies that go with that.
      Nevertheless, what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.
      Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?
      Flu is a massive annual killer, it inundates the health system, it kills young people, the old the comorbid, and yet people can chose whether or not they have that vaccine (which had been around for a long time). And you can list a whole number of other examples of vaccines that are not mandatory and yet they protect against diseases of higher consequence.
      Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.
      I and my entire family have had COVID. This as well as most of my friends, relatives and colleagues. I have recently lost a relatively young family member with comorbidities to heart failure, resulting from the pneumonia caused by Covid. Despite this, I would never debase myself and agree, that we should abandon our liberal principles and the international stance on bodily sovereignty, free informed choice and human rights and support unprecedented coercion of professionals, patients and people to have experimental treatments with limited safety data. This and the policies that go with this are more of a danger to our society than anything else we have faced over the last year.
      What has happened to ?my body my choice?? What has happened to scientific and open debate? If I don?t prescribe an antibiotic to a patient who doesn?t need it as they are healthy, am I anti-antibiotics? Or an antibiotic-denier? Is it not time that people truly thought about what is happening to us and where all of this is taking us?

Competing interests: No competing interests

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

https://twitter.com/profnfenton/stat...02157036716032

Prof Norman Fenton
        @profnfenton
        Making sense of maths, probability and risk. Professor at Queen Mary University of London, Director of Agena
        London, Englandeecs.qmul.ac.uk/~norman/index.?
        Joined July 2015
        98 Following
        7,842 Followers

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...036716032.html
        1. This is a thread about the barriers to academic publication for work that challenges the ?official narrative? on Covid-19 such as our work challenging the 'official' data about asymptomatics.

2. Our paper about the ?1 in 3 people with Covid-19 have no symptoms? claim has already had 4093 reads since posted on researchgate on Friday, and 337,255 impressions to the tweet about it. The video summary has been watched by 7,530 people in 2 days. doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.?

3. But, this was the response we got less than 24 hours after we submitted it to the BMJ:

4. Even more bizarrely, neither the medRxiv or arXiv sites (where we routinely post pre-prints of our research) would accept the paper. Here is the MedRxiv response:

5. while arXiv (which said: ?Your article is currently scheduled to be announced at Fri, 9 Apr 2021 00:00:00 GMT?) then quitely changed the status of the article to ?on hold? as the submission ?was identified by arXiv administrators or moderators as needing further attention.?

6. Now compare this with what happened in April 2020 when we first investigated Covid-19 data. Whereas our latest work shows that 'case' numbers have been exaggerated and that mass testing of asymptomatic people is counter-productive, at that time we were actually concerned that

7. a) the numbers infected were being UNDERESTIMATED and
        b) the data was being skewed by the fact that ONLY people with extreme Covid symptoms were being tested (and hence we argued for the need for more random testing).

8. These views were not considered threatening to the "official narrative" and of course random testing WAS widely implemented after August. We had no problem getting those articles published in academic journals e.g: tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.10?

9. But things are completely different when you challenge the "official narrative". Given that even researchgate has been censoring such articles narrative it is possible that our latest paper may be removed.

10. Here is a blog post with all the relevant information and links
        probabilityandlaw.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-ba?

11. UPDATE: shortly after writing this tweet we got the following response from arXiv (note the paper which is 'not of sufficient interest' now has 4,206 reads on researchgate, 8,286 youtube views and 341,235 impressions on twitter)

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

https://www.aier.org/article/twitter...tin-kulldorff/
          Twitter Censors Famed Epidemiologist Martin Kulldorff
          Jeffrey A. Tucker
          March 29, 2021

We?ve been witness to Twitter censorship for more than a year, beginning with obviously objectionable extremists then gradually moving to silence people based on merely having an opinion that contradicts lockdown orthodoxy. There have been days when I wondered whether I would cross the invisible line and even whether AIER would itself be silenced. Stanford public health expert Scott Atlas has been censored, and Naomi Wolf, visiting senior fellow at AIER, was put in Twitter jail for a week for landing on the wrong side of the high priests of allowable content.

Well, a new line has been crossed. Harvard Professor Martin Kulldorff and co-creator of the Great Barrington Declaration, one of the most cited epidemiologists and infectious -disease experts in the world (latest count of citations: 25,290) has been censored by Twitter. His tweet on how not everyone needs a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 was not taken down. He had a warning slapped on it and users have been prevented from liking or retweeting the post...

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

Governor Ron DeSantis Holds Roundtable with Public Health Experts to Discuss Big Tech Censorship

On April 12, 2021, in News Releases, by Staff
            Tallahassee, Fla. ? Today, Governor Ron DeSantis held a roundtable with renowned doctors and epidemiologists to discuss Big Tech censorship and the COVID-19 pandemic. Today?s meeting follows the recent decision by Google to remove video footage of a previous roundtable the Governor held with these experts from its video-sharing platform, YouTube.

?YouTube?s decision to remove the video of our previous roundtable is just another example of unabashed overreach and bias by Big Tech,? said Governor DeSantis. ?Silicon Valley and the corporate media have drawn a line in the sand: they don?t care about the facts. They only care about pushing their agenda and will do so by whatever means necessary, the truth be damned. That?s why we are taking action here in Florida to hold Big Tech accountable and call out their hypocrisy.?

Watch the Governor?s roundtable by clicking HERE.

The following individuals participated in the roundtable with Governor DeSantis:
            • Dr. Scott W. Atlas, MD, Robert Wesson Senior Fellow in health care policy at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University
            • Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor of medicine at Stanford University and research associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research
            • Dr. Martin Kulldorff, PhD, biostatistician, epidemiologist, and professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School

?There?s nothing more dangerous than being able to censor what is said in a country, because then you are simply not ever going to even hear the truth. And you are entering into a phase of countries that we used to criticize severely like the USSR, like communist China?I mean, this is almost the end of our civilization if we have this sort of censorship, I?m afraid,? said Dr. Scott Atlas.

?For science to work, you have to have an open exchange of ideas?If you?re going to make an argument that something is misinformation, you should provide an actual argument. You can?t just take it down and say, ?Oh, it?s misinformation? without actually giving a reason?Let?s hear the argument, let?s see the evidence that YouTube used to decide it was misinformation. Let?s have a debate. Science works best when we have an open debate,? said Dr. Jay Bhattacharya.

?We need to have debates, rather than censoring?When we do censoring and slandering, even if we are willing to continue to speak out, there are many other scientists that I know, including junior scientists, who do not want to speak out because they see what?s happening to us. They don?t want to have to go through the same thing. So, we really need a debate,? said Dr. Martin Kulldorff.

###

https://www.flgov.com/2021/04/12/gov...ch-censorship/
            "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
            -Nelson Mandela

Comment

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...289601923.html
              Govt orders removal of posts on Covid-19, terms it ?inflammatory content?

A Twitter spokesperson clarified that the company complies on the receipt of a valid legal request and disclosures of the blocking are made on Lumen.

By Deeksha Bhardwaj, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
              UPDATED ON APR 25, 2021 11:22 AM IST

The Centre issued orders to take down over 100 ?inflammatory? posts and accounts across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram related to Covid-19, including an official Facebook page of Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee, officials familiar with the matter said on Saturday, as cases of the infectious disease continued to surge across the country.

?Covid related posts that showed photos of cremations that were incendiary, inflammatory messages that could incite the public and lead to assaults on healthcare personnel are among those that have been blocked,? a government official familiar with the developments said on condition of anonymity....

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

This makes we wonder about all of India's reporting for all of their diseases. It seems every year there are hundreds (thousands?) of reports of encephalitis that are not explained.

As to the photos of cremations...what is incendiary about that? This is the custom in India. A lot of people are of dying of COVID-19 there. Shouldn't people know about this?

JHU has the latest numbers in India as:

16,960,172 cumulative cases

192,311 cumulative deaths

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please see:

India - ?A tsunami of cases?: desperation as Covid second wave batters India - "a complete massacre of data" as well as people

India - New Delhi COVID-19: Grieving families at Punjabi Bagh cremation ground report chaos - April 24, 2021

Covid triple-mutant variant in India

India - "The reason why services are cracking is because too many health workers, including doctors, nurses, ward boys and lab technicians are falling sick." - April 20, 2021

Comment

https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...04518.ece/amp/
              Oxygen shortage | Seize property of those spreading rumours: Yogi Adityanath
              Omar Rashid
              LUCKNOW 25 April 2021 01:15 IST
              Updated: 25 April 2021 02:00 IST

?No oxygen shortage in any COVID hospital?

Amid reports of patients and hospitals struggling to find and maintain oxygen supply, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked officials to take action under the National Security Act and seize the property of individuals who spread ?rumours? and propaganda on social media and try to ?spoil the atmosphere?.
              Mr. Adityanath asserted that there was no shortage of oxygen supply in any COVID-19 hospital ? private or government-run ? but that the actual problem was blackmarketing and hoarding...

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

Efficace, simple ? utiliser et facile ? conserver

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/sant...urs-1619025580

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VectorBase

Comment

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...alex-berenson/
                    04/22/21
                    ?Big Pharma ? Views

RFK, Jr. and Alex Berenson on Censorship and the Death of Journalism

Listen as Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. interviews author Alex Berenson on the RFK Jr The Defender Podcast.

By Children's Health Defense Team

Alex Berenson thinks the push to vaccinate millions of people with experimental vaccines has been carried out in a ?crazy way.?

What?s even crazier, he asks? Censoring the debate on COVID vaccine safety.

The former New York Times reporter and author of 12 novels and two nonfiction books was interviewed by Children?s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. on the RFK Jr The Defender Podcast.

Berenson, subject of a hit piece in The Atlantic which called him out over his questioning of COVID vaccines, says he doesn?t agree with Kennedy on everything, including childhood vaccines.

But the two agree on this: Corporate media not only isn?t doing its job when it comes to reporting all the facts about COVID vaccines ? it?s going out of its way, with help from government agencies, to silence anyone who questions the pharma-government narrative...

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/u...ng-guidelines/
                    ? 04/22/21 Children?s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children?s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children?s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children?s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...weets-in-india
                      Twitter under fire over deletion of critical Covid tweets in India
                      Lawmakers and rights activists say removals risk people's health and harms freedom of speech
                      The removal of dozens of tweets seen to be critical of the Indian government?s handling of the coronavirus pandemic is putting people?s health at risk and quashing dissent, according to lawmakers and human rights activists.

Twitter withheld some tweets after a legal request by the Indian government, a company spokesperson told Reuters on Saturday. These included tweets from a lawmaker, a minister in the state of West Bengal, and a film-maker...
                      Last edited by Emily; July 1, 2021, 01:09 AM. Reason: Fixed character translation error.

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

https://reclaimthenet.org/facebook-r...victims-group/
                        • Issue: April 23, 2021
                        Facebook deletes 120,000-member group where people posted stories of alleged adverse vaccine reactions

The tech giant continues to police discussions about the coronavirus.

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

• GardenSpider
                          GardenSpider commented
                          Editing a comment
                          How are we ever supposed to gain a comprehensive understanding of the issues if the public can not share their experiences and concerns?

https://reclaimthenet.org/project-veritas-sues-cnn/
                        • Issue: April 27, 2021
                        Project Veritas sues CNN

CNN is accused of defamation for reporting that Project Veritas' Twitter ban was due to "misinformation."If you're tired of cancel culture and censorship subscribe to Reclaim The Net.

Project Veritas founder James O?Keefe has filed a lawsuit against CNN, accusing the network of defamation because one of its anchors, Ana Cabrera, said that his organization got permanently suspended on Twitter for spreading misinformation.

We obtained a copy of the lawsuit for you here...

Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

Working...
                        X