Commonground
Senior Moderator
Intestinal virus by week 40 cases of 5 children die northward spread of Taiwan 368 classes will be closed
June 12 - (According to Taiwan Television News) decades, the strongest wave of intestinal virus is Laishixiongxiong, last week in one breath jumped 40 severe cases, have caused the death of five children.
But Health Director Lin Fang-yu visited the face of the media, said intestinal virus outbreak two weeks should be able to control, otherwise it can only pray, this sentence has been criticized over the various sectors.
In the Legislative Yuan, in the face of the media asked about severe cases of enterovirus infection jumped, Health Director Lin Fang-yu, was also a slip of the tongue, if the state can not control the epidemic, we can only pray that such an answer, caused an uproar at the scene. According to CDC statistics, the strongest wave of decades of enterovirus epidemic is becoming more and more serious, not only spread from south to north, Taichung County in central China have emerged the first death cases, a two-year old little boy eight months.
Experts estimate that the next two weeks should be more careful, according to CDC data show that the briefing, Taiwan has 176 cases, resulting in the death of five children, the oldest of which came to the 14-year-old, and tall Ping was the largest, but the most striking cases is the growth in the central, more detailed analysis, severe cases are multiples of growth. Estimates that by the end of August, Taiwan will have 340 cases of severe to call on parents, children once drowsiness, cramps, rapid heartbeats and other symptoms, we must quickly sent to the medical center, improve the treatment success rate.
Sydney time: 2008-06-12 03:40:14 AM
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...tp://epochtimes.com.au/gb/8/6/12/n2151198.htm
June 12 - (According to Taiwan Television News) decades, the strongest wave of intestinal virus is Laishixiongxiong, last week in one breath jumped 40 severe cases, have caused the death of five children.
But Health Director Lin Fang-yu visited the face of the media, said intestinal virus outbreak two weeks should be able to control, otherwise it can only pray, this sentence has been criticized over the various sectors.
In the Legislative Yuan, in the face of the media asked about severe cases of enterovirus infection jumped, Health Director Lin Fang-yu, was also a slip of the tongue, if the state can not control the epidemic, we can only pray that such an answer, caused an uproar at the scene. According to CDC statistics, the strongest wave of decades of enterovirus epidemic is becoming more and more serious, not only spread from south to north, Taichung County in central China have emerged the first death cases, a two-year old little boy eight months.
Experts estimate that the next two weeks should be more careful, according to CDC data show that the briefing, Taiwan has 176 cases, resulting in the death of five children, the oldest of which came to the 14-year-old, and tall Ping was the largest, but the most striking cases is the growth in the central, more detailed analysis, severe cases are multiples of growth. Estimates that by the end of August, Taiwan will have 340 cases of severe to call on parents, children once drowsiness, cramps, rapid heartbeats and other symptoms, we must quickly sent to the medical center, improve the treatment success rate.
Sydney time: 2008-06-12 03:40:14 AM
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...tp://epochtimes.com.au/gb/8/6/12/n2151198.htm