• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Montenegro: Covid-19 cases - 6,222 cases; 114 deaths

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://www.total-montenegro-news.co...e-it-seriously

Coronavirus in Montenegro: 14 cases, Epidemic Spreads, We Should Take It Seriously
By Vijesti, 20 Mar 2020, 16:57 PM News

March 20, 2020 - 14 confirmed cases if coronavirus in Montenegro. UPDATE 7 PM: Another coronavirus case confirmed in Montenegro, total rises to 14 Last night, the Institute of Public Health unveiled three more new cases of COVID-19, all in contact with the first registered patient infected with the new coronavirus. Previously, earlier yesterday, a new coronavirus was confirmed in two people, unrelated to those already diagnosed with COVID-19 infection. The total number of confirmed cases by last night is 13...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://engnews24h.com/politics-onli...in-montenegro/
PODGORICA – Two new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Montenegro, raising the total number to 16 infected, the Institute of Public Health (IJZCG) said.

“The analysis of 19 more samples has just been completed, today a total of 31. The new coronavirus has been confirmed in two people, who are related to the existing cases,” Tanjug said on his Twitter account.
 
Montenegro reports first death from coronavirus
Country confirms 21 cases of COVID-19
Samir Kajosevic |
23.03.2020



PODGORICA, Montenegro

Western Balkan country Montenegro on Monday reported its first death from the coronavirus, officially known as COVID-19.


A 65-year-old male patient with preexisting lung disease died in coastal Herceg Novi province, said Jevto Erakovic, the head of the Clinical Center of Montenegro.
...
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/mont...virus-/1775731
 
Source: https://www.total-montenegro-news.c...negro-47-cases-one-death-update-march-24-2020

COVID-19 in Montenegro: 47 cases, One Death, Update March 24, 2020
By Antonela Stjepčević, 24 Mar 2020, 19:09 PM News

March 24, 2020 - Another 20 new cases of coronavirus have been registered in Montenegro. Since March 16, when the first cases were diagnosed, COVID-19 has been reported in a total of 47 people.

"In Montenegro, we have a total of 47 new viruses infected with the virus, of which 20 are new cases," the Institute of Public Health said.
Thirty-four people were tested today. There are 5,972 persons under medical and sanitary supervision in Montenegro...
 
https://seenews.com/news/coronavirus...e-to-67-692425
PODGORICA (Montenegro), March 26 (SeeNews) - Montenegro has confirmed 14 new coronavirus cases in the country on Thursday, bringing the total number of registered infected people to 67, the country's health institute said.

On Wednesday, six new cases were reported, the health institute, a unit of Montenegro's health ministry, said in a statement.

A total of 6,356 people are under medical supervision in the country, the institute said.

Montenegro confirmed the first two cases of the novel coronavirus disease on March 17. On March 22, the first death of coronavirus disease was reported in the country.
 
Source: https://www.total-montenegro-news.c...negro-85-cases-one-death-update-march-29-2020
COVID-19 in Montenegro: 85 cases, One Death, Update March 29, 2020
By Antonela Stjepčević, 29 Mar 2020, 22:28 PM News

March 29, 2020 - In Montenegro, among 46 samples analyzed today, one patient was diagnosed with COVID-19 infection, according to the Institute of Public Health. A total of 85 patients are confirmed positive on coronavirus infection, one of which died. There are 6,278 people under health surveillance...
 
https://www.total-montenegro-news.co...e-april-3-2020

April 3, 2020 - Of the first COVID-19 patients registered on March 17, a total of 174 cases of coronavirus infection have been recorded in Montenegro, as many as 30 new in the last 24 hours. At the same time, the first patient, whose condition was at one point critical, was released from the Clinical Center of Montenegro for home treatment. In Montenegro, two people died from COVID-19.

The new cases were registered in Podgorica (14), Bar (2), Niksic (11), Danilovgrad (1) and Herceg Novi (2). The total caseload by city is as follows: Podgorica (77), Tuzi (34), Niksic (14), Bar (12), Ulcinj (9), Andrijevica (7), Herceg Novi (7), Bijelo Polje (6), Budva (4), Danilovgrad (3), Tivat (2).

Jevto Erakovic, the Director of the Clinical Centre of Montenegro, said this patient was born in 1974.
 
http://ba.n1info.com/English/NEWS/a4...-in-total.html
Twenty-three new cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in Montenegro in the last 24 hours, bringing their total to 197, the country's Public Health Institute said in a statement on Saturday.

Since the first case was registered in the country on 17 March, two infected persons have died and one has recovered. "A majority of newly-infected people are contacts of previously registered cases," the statement said.

The director of the Public Health Institute, Boban Mugosa, said that one funeral ceremony alone had resulted in 40 infections, adding that a religious gathering in a suburb of the capital Podgorica had become a new hotspot of the disease.
 
https://seenews.com/news/coronavirus...-to-255-694534

Coronavirus cases in Montenegro grow to 255

PODGORICA (Montenegro), April 9 (SeeNews) - Montenegro has confirmed three new cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country since Thursday morning, bringing the total number of registered infected people to 255, the country's health institute said on Friday.

The largest number of COVID-19 cases, 130, were registered in Podgorica, followed by Tuzi with 36 and Niksic with 31, a unit with the health ministry, said in an update on the epidemiological situation in the country.

Montenegro confirmed the first two cases of COVID-19 on its territory on March 17. On March 22, the first death caused by the coronavirus disease was reported in the country.
 
Back
Top