• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Montenegro: Covid-19 cases - 6,222 cases; 114 deaths

https://www.total-montenegro-news.com/news

August 1, 2020 - The laboratories of the Institute of Public Health completed PCR analysis of 990 samples for the new coronavirus yesterday and today, among which 125 results were positive. Yesterday, 39 new patients were registered, and today 86. The total number of active cases of COVID19 in Montenegro is currently 1855.

In the same period, another 288 people recovered, and two deaths were reported. These were COVID-19 patients from Berane and Danilovgrad.

The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 since mid-June is 41 and since the beginning of the year 50.
 
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mo...-idUKKCN2560ZS

Montenegro hopes Russians can salvage its tourist season


2 MIN READ
BUDVA, Montenegro (Reuters) - Beaches along Montenegro’s Adriatic coast, normally packed with tourists in August, were largely empty last week in a sign of how badly the coronavirus is hurting the country’s economy.
...
So far, 3,618 of Montenegro’s 620,000 people have caught COVID-19 and 64 have died, far less than elsewhere in the re
gion.
 
https://www.total-montenegro-news.co...august-11-2020

1119 active cases.
Since the last cross-section, three deaths have been reported to the Institute of patients from Tuzi, Nikšić and Pljevlja, born in 1947, 1950 and 1954, who were treated at the Clinical Center of Montenegro (1) and the General Hospital Nikšić (2).

The number of COVID-19-related deaths since the beginning of June is 62. Since the beginning of the first wave of the epidemic in mid-March, 71.

Since the beginning of the year, the number of registered cases of infection with the new coronavirus is 3748
.
 
http://www.britic.co.uk/?p=866180

Three patients died, 105 more infected with coronavirus in Montenegro


Over the past 24 hours, 105 newly infected people were registered in Montenegro out of 601tested, and three patients died, the health authorities said on Friday.


A death toll in the country stood at 92. On Friday, there were 840 active infection cases, while since the start of the epidemic, 4,663 people were tested positive on the coronavirus.
 
https://www.total-montenegro-news.com/news
September 2, 2020 - Laboratories of the Institute of Public Health have completed a PCR analysis of 646 samples for the new coronavirus since the last section. They have identified 102 new cases of COVID-19 infection.The total number of active COVID-19 cases in Montenegro is currently 811.
...
Since the beginning of June, the total number of deaths related to COVID-19 infection is 95. Since the beginning of the year 104.
...
Since March 17, when the first cases were registered, the new coronavirus's total number in Montenegro is 5019.
 
Back
Top