• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Kuwait Reports COVID-19 Cases - 93,475 cases; 557 deaths

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://www.urdupoint.com/en/health/...es-845566.html


Kuwait Reports First 3 COVID-19 Cases
Faizan Hashmi 37 minutes ago Mon 24th February 2020 | 04:35 PM

KUWAIT CITY, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 24th Feb, 2020 ) :Kuwait's Ministry of Health confirmed on Monday the first three cases of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the country, the Kuwait news Agency (KUNA) reported.

The three cases were among around 800 people evacuated from the Iranian city of Mashhad last week due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Iran, KUNA quoted the ministry's statement as saying...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Source: http://www.nbd.com.cn/articles/2020-02-25/1411208.html


Kuwait confirms two new cases of new coronavirus infection
CCTV News 2020-02-25 05:55:28

The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health issued a statement on the evening of the 24th that after medical examinations of Iranian citizens returning to Kuwait, two new cases of new coronavirus infection were identified. As a result, the number of people infected with the new coronavirus in Kuwait has increased to five, including a Saudi citizen and a person of unknown nationality.

The Kuwaiti health department said it has implemented treatment for confirmed patients and will take stricter measures to prevent the epidemic from spreading in Kuwait.
 
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/co...-for-coronavirus-in-Kuwait-total-now-12-.html
Al Arabiya EnglishWednesday, 26 February 2020
Text size A A A

Kuwait Health Ministry reported a new coronavirus case on Wednesday, bringing the total in the country to 12, according to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).

The latest case recorded is a Kuwaiti woman who arrived from Iran, KUNA reported.

The Health Ministry said all coronavirus cases “are in good health and receiving medical treatment at a hospital equipped to deal with coronavirus caes,” according to Kuna
.
...snip
 
Update febr 28 2020

ER2omm9WAAA8ftJ - kuwait 28 02 2020.jpg
 
Source: https://news.kuwaittimes.net/website/kuwait-bans-visas-as-another-coronavirus-case-confirmed/


Kuwait bans visas as another coronavirus case confirmed
01/03/2020
By B Izzak

KUWAIT: Although only four new coronavirus cases have been discovered over the past three days, Kuwait yesterday stepped up measures to prevent the spread of the deadly diseases, including a total ban on all types of visas for visitors. The National Assembly cancelled a scheduled emergency meeting yesterday in a bid to contain “sectarian exchanges” on social media, and Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanem said it was premature to decide if the ordinary session on March 10 will also be cancelled. The public food authority has instructed all restaurants and cafes that all waiters must wear facemasks and gloves and that restaurants must provide sanitizers to clients.

The ministry of health said yesterday a new case tested positive in one of the people who returned from Iran and was at the quarantine set up by the ministry, raising the total number of cases to 46, placing Kuwait at the top of Gulf countries in the number of infections. Only new four cases were discovered in the past three days, but MP Adnan Abdulsamad said that a new group of Kuwaitis who were repatriated yesterday have not yet been tested by health ministry staff, raising the prospect of more cases.

The interior ministry yesterday slapped a total ban on all types of visas for all nationalities, only allowing entry to foreigners who hold legal residencies in the country, except those who visited infected countries. Kuwait had cut all transport links to Iran and several other countries as GCC citizens no longer can use their IDs to travel between Gulf countries and must have their passports.

Kuwait also said people traveling from Egypt to Kuwait will be subjected to medical tests before boarding the plane to the country as a precautionary measure amid rumors that Egypt has many cases of coronavirus but is not announcing them, an accusation that Egyptian authorities have denied. MP Majed Al-Mutairi called on authorities to prepare contingency plans to repatriate Kuwaiti students from Egypt in case Cairo announces a large number of cases...
 
Source: https://www.republicworld.com/world...-more-cases-of-covid-19-emerge-in-kuwait.html

Coronavirus Outbreak: Kuwait Confirms 10 More Cases, Total Reaches 56
Written By Zaini Majeed | Mumbai | Updated On: March 02, 2020 18:00 IST

Kuwait has reportedly announced 10 new cases of the coronavirus as of March 2 soaring the total count to 56, confirmed the Health ministry official at a news conference. The official urged the citizens to avoid large assembly as a precautionary measure to assist the Gulf State in its fight against the spread of the disease.

According to the reports, majority cases that have emerged in Kuwait, including the recent ones, are the people that have a travel history to Iran. Kuwait had earlier warned its citizens against travelling to the nations that are excessively impacted and had a widespread outbreak from the disease. The ministry had announced that was going to test the foreign nationals coming from Egypt and Syria on all the airlines for coronavirus upon their arrival and departure within the country...
 
KUWAIT, 2nd March, 2020 (WAM) -- Kuwait's Health Ministry revealed on Monday that within the last 24-hours, ten new coronavirus, COVID-19, cases were registered in the country.

The Kuwait News Agency, KUNA, reported the Ministry's Assistant Under-Secretary, Dr. Buthaina Al-Mudhaf, as saying that the new cases were associated with patients who had travelled into the country from Iran.

She explained - during the daily briefing held by the ministry - that all the inflicted patients were Kuwaiti nationals, adding that they were all in a stable condition.



WAM/Nour Salman/Esraa Ismail

https://wam.ae/en/details/1395302827997
 
Source: https://www.urdupoint.com/en/middle-east/kuwait-confirms-two-more-covid-19-cases-tota-855716.html


Kuwait Confirms Two More COVID-19 Cases, Total To 58
Fahad Shabbir 22 minutes ago Thu 05th March 2020 | 04:00 PM

KUWAIT, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News / WAM - 05th Mar, 2020) Two Kuwaiti women were tested positive for the new coronavirus, COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases to 58, a Kuwait Health Ministry official announced on Thursday.

According to the health ministry's Assistant Under-Secretary for Public Health, Dr. Butheina Al-Mudhaf said that the two women had recently returned to the country from Iran...
 
Source: https://www.gulf-times.com/story/657885/Cases-of-COVID-19-rise-to-62-Kuwait

Cases of COVID-19 rise to 62: Kuwait
March 08 2020 01:11 PM
QNA/Kuwait

The Kuwaiti Health Ministry announced Sunday that one new case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been confirmed in the last 24 hours, increasing the number of cases to 62 and one recovery.

The Health Ministry Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad revealed in a press conference that all patients with coronavirus are receiving necessary medical care, pointing out that three cases were admitted to the ICU with one being in critical condition, said the Kuwaiti news agency (KUNA)...
 
Source: http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-03/10/content_75797736.htm

Cases of COVID-19 in Kuwait rise to 69
Xinhua, March 10, 2020

KUWAIT CITY, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Kuwait reported Tuesday four new coronavirus cases registered over the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 69.

At a daily press briefing of Kuwait's Ministry of Health (MoH), the ministry's spokesman Abdullah Al-Sanad said that three of the four cases are Kuwaiti citizens, one of them returned from Iran and the other two returned from Egypt, the fourth is an Egyptian...
 
Source: https://www.albawaba.com/news/kuwait-announces-near-lockdown-contain-covid-19-1344437
Kuwait Announces Near Lockdown to Contain Covid-19
Published March 12th, 2020 - 11:11 GMT

Kuwait was yesterday in near lockdown after the government took a series of exceptional measures in a bid to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, halting commercial flights and sending public sector employees on a public holiday for two weeks...

...Officials advised people to stay away from gatherings and remain at home. The health ministry yesterday announced three more coronavirus cases, raising the total number to 72, but Health Minister Sheikh Dr Basel Al-Sabah said three of the cases have been cured and will be released soon...
 
Back
Top