• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Iran - Covid-19: 397,801 cases; 22,913 deaths - August BBC investigation says 451,025 cases, 42,000 deaths

Gert van der Hoek

In Memoriam - Editor, Senior Moderator
febr 19, 2020


State-run ISNA news agency is reporting that Iranian health officials have confirmed two coronavirus cases within the country.

The first brush with the virus the country has faced since the novel virus was discovered in Wuhan, China in late December.“[Within] the last two days, some suspected cases of the new coronavirus were found,” ISNA quoted the state's Health Ministry as saying.
 
State news agency...

[h=2]The Ministry of Health announced[/h] [h=1]Two Corona positive specimens in Iran in preliminary test results[/h]

The head of the Ministry of Health's Public Relations and Information Center said two tests were suspected to be positive for the new coronavirus and said two tests had been positive in two cases. Subsequent tests are underway to check the certainty of the matter and its results will be made public as soon as it is ready.

more..

zhttps://www.isna.ir/news/98113022537/%D8%AF%D9%88-%D9%86%D9%85%D9%88%D9%86%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%AB%D8%A8%D8%AA-%DA%A9%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AC-%D8%A2%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%DB%8C%D9%87
 
BREAKING - Head of Iranian Ministry of Health's Public Relations and Information Center Kianush Jahanpur confirms BOTH patients die after being diagnosed with #COVID19 coronavirus in #Qom:tiphat:https://twitter.com/drjahanpur/statu...56339185356801


"Both cases of
coronary virus infection in Qom die" Qom University of Medical Sciences chief reported the deaths of two cases of positive coronary heart disease in Qom.

According to Mehr, Mohammad Reza Ghadir at Qom University of Medical Sciences announced that he had spread respiratory diseases in the city for the past four days: "During this time two people died in one of Qom's hospitals due to respiratory disease, which today is the primary test. "The two men were positive about coronary artery disease."

Announcing that the answer to the second genetic test has yet to..:tiphat:https://www.dw.com/fa-ir/%D8%A2%D8%A...%B8/a-52428252
 
Source: https://www.irna.ir/news/83681565/%D...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Two people died due to coronation in Qom

TEHRAN - IRNA - Adviser to the Minister of Health and Medical Education has announced the death of two people due to coronation in Qom.

Ali Reza Wahabzadeh told IRNA on Wednesday: Both men were identified in Qom today and both were aged.

"Both died because of corona," he said.

One of the two died in Qom was a chemical veteran, Wahhab Zadeh said.

Kianoush Jahanpour, head of the Ministry of Health's Public Relations and Information Center, also wrote in his Twitter account: "Following the peak of acute respiratory illnesses in Qom in recent days, two cases have been reported positive for coronavirus in the initial tests, unfortunately both The patient died in ICU due to old age and immune deficiency.

According to IRNA, Kianoush Jahanpour, head of the Ministry of Public Relations and Information Center of the Ministry of Health today, reported two cases of coronavirus infection in Qom, saying: "Initial testing of samples sent from suspected new coronavirus was positive in two cases." Has been reported.

Mohammad Mehdi Goya, head of the Ministry of Health's Center for Infectious Diseases, told IRNA today: "These two cases are from Qom." We are reviewing and completing information on these two definitive cases of coronary heart disease in Qom.

The coronavirus, which began in late December last year in the city of Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, has spread to nine other countries in addition to the provinces of China.

The coronavirus in China has so far killed 4,400 people. (??? This is not what China says. They are reporting approximately 2,004 deaths.link h/t a twitter follower)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
EHRAN - IRNA - Ali Larijani, Speaker of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, on Wednesday evening by phone with the Minister of Health and Medical Education received the latest reports and information on two definitive cases of coronary heart disease in Qom, taking the necessary measures. Urgent preventive and health measures were emphasized in this regard.

During a separate phone call to the Minister of Education, Larijani also provided parents and students with the necessary recommendations to safeguard the school environment against the spread of the coronavirus and provide necessary information, according to the House of Nations website.
The Speaker of the Majlis, also in another phone call with Bahram Governor General Qom, emphasized the urgent need to convene a Security Council meeting and to take preventive measures as soon as possible, especially by securing public assemblies, schools and universities in Qom province for coronary heart disease.

Schools and higher education centers are closed tomorrow (Thursday) to check the status of Corona in Qom.

https://www.irna.ir/news/83681736/%D...A7%D9%86%D9%87
 
Via Twitter, unconfirmed, unknown source:

Head of Qom University of Medical Sciences: Five people with acute respiratory disease in Qom, who have confirmed positive coronavirus test, died

Tehran City Council Health Committee Chairman: In our proposed guidelines, installation of disinfectants at each subway and bus station is considered and at the end of each shift public transport facilities such as buses and subways should be washed and disinfected.
 
The head of the Ministry of Public Relations and Information Center announced:

Confirmation of three new cases of coronavirus

The head of the Ministry of Public Relations and Information Center of the Ministry of Health on the latest situation of Chronic 19 (Coronavirus) in the country said: Based on laboratory evidence, three patients hospitalized in Qom and Arak have been confirmed to have Chronic 19 and the patients are currently in hospital under Are in care.

Dr. Kianoush Jahanpour, speaking to a Webda reporter, said: As of this morning, tests revealed two new cases in Qom and one in Arak to Corona 19, all three patients had Iranian citizenship and one in Arak. He is also a resident of Qom and one of our physician associates. Including these cases, the number of 19 confirmed choroidal infections in the country reaches five.
 
Two patients with the new coronavirus died in Qom, said the head of the Ministry of Public Relations and Information Center .

The Vbda, doctor K Jahanpour, the details of getting two people to the new corona virus in Qom while informing your Twitter account, said: Picnic followed by acute respiratory diseases in recent days in Qom, two trials Early coronavirus positive reports reported that unfortunately both patients died in ICU due to age and immune deficiency.
 
Source: https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...w-cases-of-coronavirus-after-2-deaths/1739643

20 February 2020 Last Updated at 6:02 pm | Source: PTI
Iran announces 3 new cases of coronavirus after 2 deaths

Tehran, Feb 20 (AP) Iran said on Thursday that three more people have been infected with the new coronavirus that originated in central China, following an announcement the day before that two people had died of the illness caused by the virus in the Iranian city of Qom.

All schools and universities, including religious Shiite seminaries, were shut down in the holy city of Qom, according to the official IRNA news agency. Other news reports said Iran had recently evacuated 60 Iranian students from Wuhan, the Chinese city at the epicentre of the epidemic...

...An official in Iran''s health ministry, Kiyanoush Jahanpour, said on his twitter account that the number of confirmed cases of the virus in Iran was five, including the two elderly Iranian citizens who died on Wednesday in Qom.

IRNA reported that the three new cases are all Iranians residing in Qom, with one of the infected having visited the city of Arak.

Mohammad Mahdi Gouya, Iran''s deputy health minister, said they did not appear to have had any contact with Chinese nationals.

Iranian authorities were now investigating the origin of the disease, and its possible link with religious pilgrims from Pakistan or other countries...
 
Iran confirms three more coronavirus cases

Authorities shut down schools in city of Qom after three new cases detected in Iran.

Tehran, Iran - Authorities in Iran have confirmed three new cases of the coronavirus, a day after two people died from the infection in the city of Qom.

Alireza Vahabzadeh, an adviser to Iran's health minister, said on Wednesday a total of five cases have been confirmed in Iran so far.

"The three new cases from today include two in Qom and one in Araq in central Iran. The case in Araq is a doctor," he told Al Jazeera. "It remains unclear where the virus in Iran has come."
...
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/iran-confirms-coronavirus-cases-200220125104907.html
 
Translation Google

A suspected coroner was taken to a hospital in Tehran from the subway

TEHRAN, IRNA - The director of the Tehran Metro and Suburban Utilities Company said the patient was taken to the hospital from Shusha station with suspected coronavirus.

"This morning a suspicious patient was seen at the Shusha subway station, who was immediately taken to hospital by emergency forces," Farnoush Nobakht told IRNA.

He added that due to the station being cleaned, the subway was shut down for a few minutes.

The director of the Tehran and Suburbs subway operator said: The subway station is now serving passengers without problems.

Meanwhile, according to Kianoush Jahanpour, head of the Ministry of Health's Public Relations and Information Center, three patients hospitalized in Qom and Arak have been confirmed to have coronation and the patients are currently in hospital care.

Yesterday, two patients with coronavirus died in Qom.
...
https://www.irna.ir/news/83682455/بیمار-مشکوک-به-کرونا-در-تهران-از-مترو-به-بیمارستان-منتقل-شد
 
.....According to information obtained by Iran International, the number of people who have died in a coronary hospital in Qom has reached eight.

According to the report, a 5-year-old woman also died at Imam Reza Hospital in Qom and two of the staff at the Kamkar-Arabia Hospital were also hospitalized at ICU.
..
Earlier, Ministry of Health officials reported the deaths of two people infected with the virus in Qom.....

Also, according to this information, while the Beheshti Hospital has 6 staff, about 6 L95 masks have been distributed in this hospital. ....e transfer of five other suspected individuals from Qom to Tehran hospitals.

At the same time, two people suspected of being infected with the new Corona virus were quarantined in the Babil city....:tiphat:https://iranintl.com/ايران/اختصاصی-ایران‌اینترنشنال-تعداد-قربانیان-کرونا-در-قم-به-۹-نفر-رسید
 
After two people died of Coronavirus in Iran on Wednesday, officials hinted at more cases of infections, fueling an atmosphere of deep apprehension among the public and expressions of distrust toward the government.

two more cases of Coronavirus infection were reported in Qom on Thursday and another in Arak, close to Qom in central Iran. This is a further indication that infections seem to be spreading in the region.

The Head of the Contagious Diseases of the Health Ministry, Mohammad Mehdi Gouya, on Thursday said two more cases have been confirmed in Qom and five suspected of infection have been transferred to Tehran

In Qom special measures are being taken. One of the city's hospitals was evacuated on Wednesday evening to quarantine Coronavirus patients and authorities have announced that all schools, universities and seminaries will be closed on Thursday.

according to unconfirmed reports four patients in mashhad, iran's second largest city and another religious center, have also been tested positive for coronavirus. Mashhad is also a pilgrim destination and tens of thousands visit the city every day.

febr 20 2020
 
Source: https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iraq-bans-all-travel-and-iran-after-coronavirus-deaths-0

Iraqi heath ministry recommends travel ban to and from Iran after coronavirus deaths
By Alex MacDonald
Published date: 20 February 2020 17:29 UTC | Last update: 17 min 31 sec ago

Iraq's health ministry has recommended that the country should close its border with Iran and cease issuing visas to Iranians after a number of coronavirus cases were announced in the neighbouring Islamic Republic.

"All arrivals from Iran are forbidden from entering Iraqi territory from all points of entry until further notice, except for diplomatic delegations, who will be subject to medical examination," Health Minister Jaafar Sadeq Allawi said in a letter, photographs of which have been widely circulated online...
 
Back
Top