Pathfinder
Editor, Senior Moderator
Translation Google
Ebola: 3 new deaths in N'z?r?kor?
Post by Guineematin 14 - January - 2015
Ebola outbreak seems to not want to go, the prefecture of N'z?r?kor? has recorded new cases of death. According to Jean Tamba Tolno, the president of the Red Cross of N'z?r?kor?, 3 new cases of deaths and one suspected case were recorded yesterday, Tuesday, January 12, 2015.
"Yesterday we received three cases of deaths in the community, two were taking care of and the other was entered by the family itself," said the President of the cross of N'z?r?kor? on the phone to Guineematin.com
Continuing, Mr. Jean Tamba Tolno, said that in the same day yesterday, a woman, from the urban commune of Youssoula, suspected of Ebola through her husband, a nurse, who died of the disease, had gone to the treatment center. Speaking on the situation of deceased cases, the president of the Red Cross, Jean Tamba Tolno said: "one is a traditional healer from the village of Tignifoun, the second case is a contact case that has come from Horoya and the third comes from Beretta and died from an illness. "
Jean Tamba Tolno has, finally, reiterated his hope to be able to control the disease because, he said, no new cases had been recorded last week in the prefecture of N'z?r?kor?. Currently, samples from the deceased cases and the suspected case are in the laboratory for the purpose of analysis, informed the president of the Red Cross of N'z?r?kor?. Fatoumata Keita for Guineematin.com
http://guineematin.com/2015/01/14/ebola-3-nouveaux-cas-de-deces-a-nzerekore/
Ebola: 3 new deaths in N'z?r?kor?
Post by Guineematin 14 - January - 2015
Ebola outbreak seems to not want to go, the prefecture of N'z?r?kor? has recorded new cases of death. According to Jean Tamba Tolno, the president of the Red Cross of N'z?r?kor?, 3 new cases of deaths and one suspected case were recorded yesterday, Tuesday, January 12, 2015.
"Yesterday we received three cases of deaths in the community, two were taking care of and the other was entered by the family itself," said the President of the cross of N'z?r?kor? on the phone to Guineematin.com
Continuing, Mr. Jean Tamba Tolno, said that in the same day yesterday, a woman, from the urban commune of Youssoula, suspected of Ebola through her husband, a nurse, who died of the disease, had gone to the treatment center. Speaking on the situation of deceased cases, the president of the Red Cross, Jean Tamba Tolno said: "one is a traditional healer from the village of Tignifoun, the second case is a contact case that has come from Horoya and the third comes from Beretta and died from an illness. "
Jean Tamba Tolno has, finally, reiterated his hope to be able to control the disease because, he said, no new cases had been recorded last week in the prefecture of N'z?r?kor?. Currently, samples from the deceased cases and the suspected case are in the laboratory for the purpose of analysis, informed the president of the Red Cross of N'z?r?kor?. Fatoumata Keita for Guineematin.com
http://guineematin.com/2015/01/14/ebola-3-nouveaux-cas-de-deces-a-nzerekore/