• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Guinea - Ebola: 3 new deaths in N'z?r?kor?

Pathfinder

Editor, Senior Moderator
Translation Google

Ebola: 3 new deaths in N'z?r?kor?

Post by Guineematin 14 - January - 2015

Ebola outbreak seems to not want to go, the prefecture of N'z?r?kor? has recorded new cases of death. According to Jean Tamba Tolno, the president of the Red Cross of N'z?r?kor?, 3 new cases of deaths and one suspected case were recorded yesterday, Tuesday, January 12, 2015.

"Yesterday we received three cases of deaths in the community, two were taking care of and the other was entered by the family itself," said the President of the cross of N'z?r?kor? on the phone to Guineematin.com

Continuing, Mr. Jean Tamba Tolno, said that in the same day yesterday, a woman, from the urban commune of Youssoula, suspected of Ebola through her husband, a nurse, who died of the disease, had gone to the treatment center. Speaking on the situation of deceased cases, the president of the Red Cross, Jean Tamba Tolno said: "one is a traditional healer from the village of Tignifoun, the second case is a contact case that has come from Horoya and the third comes from Beretta and died from an illness. "

Jean Tamba Tolno has, finally, reiterated his hope to be able to control the disease because, he said, no new cases had been recorded last week in the prefecture of N'z?r?kor?. Currently, samples from the deceased cases and the suspected case are in the laboratory for the purpose of analysis, informed the president of the Red Cross of N'z?r?kor?. Fatoumata Keita for Guineematin.com

http://guineematin.com/2015/01/14/ebola-3-nouveaux-cas-de-deces-a-nzerekore/
 
Back
Top