Pathfinder
Editor, Senior Moderator
Another N.S. death linked to H1N1
By JOHN McPHEE Health Reporter
Wed. Nov 18 - 11:29 AM
Another person with the H1N1 virus has died, according to the Department of Health Promotion and Protection?s website.
A woman over 65 years of age died between Nov. 8 and Nov. 14. A department spokeswoman said more details would be released at a news conference this afternoon by Dr. Robert Strang, chief medical health officer for Nova Scotia.
According to the website report, 51 were hospitalized with H1N1 up until Saturday. Three people, between the ages of 42 and 53, were in intensive care.
Several health authorities reported fewer H1N1 cases compared to last week but activity continues throughout the province.
Three people have died in Nova Scotia since the H1N1 outbreak began in the spring.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9014137.html
By JOHN McPHEE Health Reporter
Wed. Nov 18 - 11:29 AM
Another person with the H1N1 virus has died, according to the Department of Health Promotion and Protection?s website.
A woman over 65 years of age died between Nov. 8 and Nov. 14. A department spokeswoman said more details would be released at a news conference this afternoon by Dr. Robert Strang, chief medical health officer for Nova Scotia.
According to the website report, 51 were hospitalized with H1N1 up until Saturday. Three people, between the ages of 42 and 53, were in intensive care.
Several health authorities reported fewer H1N1 cases compared to last week but activity continues throughout the province.
Three people have died in Nova Scotia since the H1N1 outbreak began in the spring.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9014137.html