MHSC is home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHSC is home!

I just got an email from MHSC. They have arrived safely back home from their extended visit to China.

After being in Shanghai for weeks, they've spent the last 10 days in Beijing and Xian. They then packed up their apartment and flew 20 hours home. She said that she would be back here in about a week after she recovers from the adventure (my words, not hers!).

I can't wait to hear from her again!
    Last edited by fretti; July 2, 2007, 06:14 PM.

Re: MHSC is home!

Thanks for the update. We will look forward to hearing about MHSC's first-hand observations about China.
    http://novel-infectious-diseases.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Good to have you back. Welcome Home!

Comment

WhooHoo! Welcome back!
          "In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man (or woman https://flutrackers.com/forum/core/i...ilies/wink.png), and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for it then costs nothing to be a patriot."- Mark TwainReason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. -Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome back MHSC!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I took a bit longer than a week to get back, but I'm glad to be here. Looks like I have alot to catch up on.

I'll be busy for awhile yet, we have so much to do before the snow flies, so I'll be a part-timer for awhile.

MHSC
              "We are in this breathing space before it happens. We do not know how long that breathing space is going to be. But, if we are not all organizing ourselves to get ready and to take action to prepare for a pandemic, then we are squandering an opportunity for our human security"- Dr. David Nabarro

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Welcome back, MHSC! Look forward to hearing about your trip.
                  ...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Welcome home MHSC!
                    We were put on this earth to help and take care of one another.

Comment

Welcome Back MHSC...we look forward to hearing about your trip!
                      I have four things to learn in life:
                      to think clearly without hurry or confusion; to love everybody sincerely; to act in everything with the highest motives; to trust in God unhesitatingly.

~Albert Schweitzer~

Comment

Welcome back. I'm glad you're all home safe.

Comment

Welcome home!
                          I bet you have some interesting stories to share. When you get time I know I would love to hear some.
                          Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
                          Thank you,
                          Shannon Bennett

Comment

Working...
                          X