Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE: Four flu-related deaths reported in Nebraska

Two flu-related deaths reported in Nebraska

Lincoln, Neb. - State health officials say flu activity is increasing in Nebraska. Two flu-related deaths have been reported to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services so far this season and hospitalizations are also on the rise.

more...

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Re: NE: Two flu-related deaths reported in Nebraska

Source: http://www.omaha.com/article/2014011...140119838/1707

Flu-related death recorded in Lancaster County; hospitalizations increasing
    By Bob Glissmann / World-Herald staff writer
    January 10, 2014

... The latest report of a flu-related death comes from Lancaster County. The county resident was a woman older than 60 who had other health problems before she contracted the flu, officials said.

The woman died in late December. Earlier this week, the Douglas County Health Department reported that a Douglas County man in his 60s died of influenza on Dec. 23. He also had dealt with underlying health problems...

Comment

Re: NE: Four flu-related deaths reported in Nebraska

From the Nebraska state Week 2 report:

Mortality Surveillance: To date we have had 4 reported influenza-associated deaths in adults. Influenza-associated adult deaths are not reportable by law, and may be under-reported.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Working...
      X