Iowa Influenza 2016-17 season; 25 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa Influenza 2016-17 season; 25 fatalities

Link to 2016-17 season: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...influenza-2016

Flu-Related Deaths in Iowa Now at 11
    POSTED 1:17 PM, JANUARY 20, 2017, BY STAFF WRITER

DES MOINES, Iowa ? The number of deaths in Iowa related to the flu continues to rise.

The Iowa Department of Public Health reports 11 flu-associated deaths since October 2nd. That includes eight elderly people and three older adults. The IDPH says all of the patients had underlying conditions or contributing factors.

Four of those cases were in central Iowa.
    DES MOINES, Iowa — The number of deaths in Iowa related to the flu continues to rise. The Iowa Department of Public Health reports 11 flu-associated deaths since October 2nd. That includes ei…
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Flu deaths rise in Iowa, two from northwest region
    Tuesday, February 21, 2017
    The number of influenza-related deaths in Iowa now stands at 25 since Oct. 2, 2016, including 11 deaths reported to the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) during the week ending Jan. 2. All but one of the individuals who have died had underlying conditions or contributing factors. Since October, deaths have been reported in the following regions of Iowa:

• Central (seven deaths)

• Northeast (four deaths)

• Northwest (two deaths)

• Southwest (eight deaths)

• Southeast (one death)

• Eastern (three deaths)

The deaths include 19 elderly (over 81 years of age) and two older adults (61-80 years).
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X