Delaware Influenza 2018-19; 24 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homepage: https://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/e...uenzawkly.html

During MMWR Week 13 there were 193 laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza reported among Delaware residents, bringing
    the total to 6,048 for the 2018-2019 season. Reports of influenza-like illness (ILI) received from participating providers, facilities
    and institutions in Delaware show ILI decreased to 0.74%, below the 2018-2019 baseline of 2.0%. Nationally, ILI decreased to
    3.2%, above the national baseline of 2.2%.
    23 confirmed fatalities
    https://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/e...lu2019wk13.pdf
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; April 12, 2019, 03:32 PM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

During MMWR Week 14 there were 130 laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza reported among Delaware residents, bringing
      the total to 6,197 for the 2018-2019 season. Reports of influenza-like illness (ILI) received from participating providers, facilities
      and institutions in Delaware show ILI decreased to 0.66%, below the 2018-2019 baseline of 2.0%. Nationally, ILI decreased to
      2.8%, but remains above the national baseline of 2.2%.
      24 confirmed fatalities
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

During MMWR Week 15 there were 111 laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza reported among Delaware residents, bringing
        the total to 6,321 for the 2018-2019 season. Reports of influenza-like illness (ILI) received from participating providers, facilities
        and institutions in Delaware show ILI decreased to 0.35%, below the 2018-2019 baseline of 2.0%. Nationally, ILI decreased to
        2.4%, but remains above the national baseline of 2.2%.
        24 confirmed fatalities

Comment

Working...
        X