• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital officials: Great Falls death not A/H1N1

Source: http://www.missoulian.com/news/state...cc4c03286.html

Hospital officials: Great Falls death not swine flu

By the Associated Press | Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:10 am |

HELENA - Lewis and Clark County health officials say the death of a Helena adult at a Great falls hospital over the weekend was not related to swine flu.

The person, who had symptoms consistent with the H1N1 virus, died Sunday. Mike Henderson, county public health nurse administrator, says the person tested negative for the virus.

An adult Lewis and Clark County resident with underlying health issues died last week after being hospitalized with complications from the swine flu. And a Roosevelt County woman, who also had underlying health issues, died in August.

Re: Hospital officials: Great Falls death not A/H1N1

Originally posted by Shiloh View Post
    Source: http://www.missoulian.com/news/state...cc4c03286.html

Hospital officials: Great Falls death not swine flu

By the Associated Press | Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:10 am |

HELENA - Lewis and Clark County health officials say the death of a Helena adult at a Great falls hospital over the weekend was not related to swine flu.

The person, who had symptoms consistent with the H1N1 virus, died Sunday. Mike Henderson, county public health nurse administrator, says the person tested negative for the virus.

An adult Lewis and Clark County resident with underlying health issues died last week after being hospitalized with complications from the swine flu. And a Roosevelt County woman, who also had underlying health issues, died in August.
    I'm guessing that since it's only been a couple of days since the death, the test they are referring to must not have been a laboratory test. Unless they confirm their conclusion with a lab test, I plan to keep this death on the H1N1 tally.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Working...
    X