Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lindsay Lohan claimed to have pneumonia to not create "Scary Movie 5" - Questionable report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan claimed to have pneumonia to not create "Scary Movie 5" - Questionable report?

http://www.peliblog.com/2012/09/13/l...scary-movie-5/
    Spanish-English translation

Lindsay Lohan has pneumonia did not create "Scary Movie 5"
    September 13th, 2012 - Ryan Singleton
    Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen have been hired for the death scene opening of "Scary Movie 5". Now the problem is to really get the whole Lohan filming his part. " Lindsay missed all the meetings I had for the film, including script readings and meetings costume , "said the NY Post. " Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the film. Producers had been receiving signals on Friday it was a disaster, and would not be able to work . " Since Lohan is under contract, it is impossible for her to leave of the film, unless you can prove that she is sick. Therefore, Lohan went to a hospital to have your lungs will check, claiming she had "atypical pneumonia." Lohan is probably lying about everything, since another source says the actress is trying to get out of the contract because he feels the script makes fun of her too. The Weinstein Company set up a meeting with her ​​to discuss their concerns, but Lohan missed that too. Finally, the study sent a private jet to pick her up and take her to the set.

Re: Lindsay Lohan has pneumonia did not create "Scary Movie 5"

The translator may be messing with us here. I believe the correct translation of the Spanish title:

Lindsay Lohan hizo crear que tenía neumonía para salir de "Scary Movie 5"

would be:

Lindsay Lohan said that she had pneumonia to avoid making "Scary Movie 5".

I do not believe the article is reporting that she is actually ill.

Obviously, there are also issues with the quality of that source, as it appears to be a blog dedicated to rumors about film celebrities.

Comment

Working...
    X