Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five-year-old child is a first victim of the H1N1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Five-year-old child is a first victim of the H1N1

    A five-year-old child, went to first fatal victim of influenza A H1N1 this year, in the Big Rio of the North. The confirmation of the cause of the death, occurred in the last day 12, was spread by the State General office of Public Health (Sesap), in the afternoon of yesterday, by means of decision of the Institute Evandro Chagas. Another suspect case, still without confirmation, wraps 7-year-old child, resident of Great Christmas, which passes well. The notifications take place after one year without any case of the disease confirmed in the State. 2011, there were only 16 suspect cases, with 2 discarded deaths. The last case of H1N1 had been confirmed in the Big Rio of the North in January of 2010.


  • #2
    Re: Five-year-old child is a first victim of the H1N1

    General office of the Health confirms death for flu A in Rio Grande do Norte

    The General office of State of the Public Health (Sesap) of the Big Rio of the North confirmed in this Thursday (19), after the spread of a decision carried out by the Laboratory Evandro Chagas, a death caused by the virus of the flu A (H1N1). The victim would have died in 12 of January.

    In January, another suspect case of the disease was notified to the briefcase, but there is still no confirmation of which the patient is with the flu A. According to the Sesap, the person passes well.
    The subcoordenadora of vigilance epidemiol?gica of the general office, Juliana Ara?jo, said in note spread in the site of the Sesap that ' there are no reasons for characterization of an outbreak of the flu A (H1N1) '. The subcoordenadoria of Vigilance Epidemiol?gica is responsible because of monitoring the suspect cases and she says that the vaccination against the virus did not reach the total of the population in the state.

    Último caso confirmado no estado foi registrado em janeiro de 2010. Outro paciente com suspeita de estar com a gripe passa bem, diz governo.

    Comment

    Working...
    X