Bolivia: Doctor is suspected of having contracted influenza A H1N1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolivia: Doctor is suspected of having contracted influenza A H1N1

The doctor Wilmar Su?rez, of the health center of El Pailon and that from the Tuesday was in direct contact with the patients Mennonites, has submitted the symptoms of influenza A H1N1 and has been isolated. He was admitted on Saturday night, since i had a cough and pain of body. The Galen assured that is in treatment with the remedies listed and confessed: "I feel as if a tractor had past above my'. Let us remember that the Sabbath was immunized about 400 Mennonites of the new Netherlands colony (next to the municipality of El Pailon) considered within the group of risk, such as children and older adults, to prevent the spread of the flu that affected five people there. For the wednesday is expected to return to the site to make a health control to the people who had direct contact with the infested. The Departmental Health Service (Headquarters) will get 80 doses to continue the vaccination and a medical brigade visit educational units to publicize the filters that should be made with the students and detect to the suspects.

Working...
X