Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korea - Media: Hospital where most coronavirus MERS cases were transmitted is closed - video tour - June 1, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Korea - Media: Hospital where most coronavirus MERS cases were transmitted is closed - video tour - June 1, 2015

Homers 18 patients out of 15 people in a hospital ... what is

input 2015-06-01 20:36

See video at link below

[Anchor] is a hospital in the metropolitan area Homers mostly occurred in patients is now closed state. In this hospital will replace happened ... I'm here yunjeongsik reporter went directly to the hospital in question. I said that hospital doctors have also argued that unfair spread.

[Reporter] Homers all identified patients of 18 patients 15 were announced to the health authorities in the country dwaetdaneun infection in a general hospital in Gyeonggi Province. The hospital admitted the first patient Mr A, Homers up to 14 days from 12 days last month that is the place. No. looks back room is the room the patient was hospitalized for the first time in Korea Homers. Homers virus is headed back to the waiting room across from the nurse-to move from room to room right next, with three wards in my right hand also became a time. Eventually this hospital, many doctors as a quarantine from April 29 Closed state. Defense officials to analyze this aspect that the hospital did not adhere to the infection control yeoseo small hospital-grade scale. The first is that hospital infections went back inside the hospital without any control, admitted that medical staff are also in contact with the patient without special preparation.

[Closed Hospital doctors: general physicians are not from the textbook and disease (disease management at headquarters) to the entire proceedings (Homers related) no training or promoting the event ... a colossal burst unfortunately abandoned (the patient) to somewhere else ... I do not care gateumyeon] But though some of the Closed white target doctors who treat patients known to remain in the hospital until today, waiting for the feed hygiene I pray that reveal the system is not functioning properly.

메르스 환자의 대부분이 발생한 수도권의 한 병원은 지금 문을 닫은 상태입니다. 대체 이 병원에선 무슨 일이 있었던 것인가…윤정..

machine translation

Working...
X