• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France - nCoV coronavirus patient dies

Makoto

One patient infected with coronavirus died

May 28, 2013 at 14:33

This is the first patient to be hospitalized in Valenciennes, northern France, on his return from Dubai.

By AFP
    One of the two patients with coronavirus died , said AFP Tuesday Directorate General for Health (DGS), confirming a report by France Inter.
    Il s'agit du premier patient à avoir été hospitalisé à Valenciennes, dans le nord de la France, à son retour de Dubaï.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: France - nCoV patient dies

French victim of new SARS-like virus dies
    Published: 28 May 2013 14:37 GMT+02:00 | Print version
    Updated: 28 May 2013 14:37 GMT+02:00

BREAKING NEWS: France's Ministry of Health confirmed on Tuesday that a 65-year-old hospital patient, the country's first victim of the new deadly SARS-like virus has died.

"The first patient is dead," an official said, referring to the man who was hospitalised on April 23.

Last month it was a revealed that the man was hospitalized in Douai, northern France after returning from a holiday in Dubai. He was being treated in isolation, where up until Tuesday his condition was described a "very serious but stable condition".

AFP/The Local (ben.mcpartland@thelocal.com)
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X