• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senators snub A H1N1 vaccines

Senators snub A H1N1 vaccines

Guadalupe Ir?zar
    Agency Reform | 10.02.2010 | 00:44 | National

Ontario- Senators rebuffed yesterday vaccines and seasonal influenza A H1N1.
    Only seven legislators came to the vaccination post installed yesterday at the headquarters of Xicotencatl.
    Throughout the five hours he was installed as vaccination -500 thousand doses of each type of influenza, the Senators, despite being regular meeting day, did not take the vaccine, apologizing for various reasons and even doubts about their effectiveness.
    PRI was the case of Francisco Labastida.
    "I want to find a vaccine against stupidity to apply to many," he said.
    During the day were applied to 201 vaccines against the H1N1 virus and 88 seasonal, but most advisers and support staff, along with some reporters.
    Resistance, indifference, ignorance of the campaign, lack of interest, as were some of the reasons that some senators wielded.
    Of the seven who were vaccinated, four PAN-Ernesto Saro, Guillermo Anaya, Rodolfo Antonio Laviada and Gilder-two PRI-Carlos Jim?nez Mac?as and Adolfo Toledo and one PT-Ricardo Monreal.
    "I'm not going to give Guillain-Barre syndrome," apologized Sen. David Jimenez of the PRD.
    "I have more fear than faith in the vaccine," said Ramiro Hernandez of the PRI.
    "They serve no purpose," said Tomas Torres PRD.
    "I do vaccinate me," agreed Silvano Aureoles also Aztec sun, and Heladio Ramirez, the tricolor.
    "Against the flu? I already have many, "said the PRI also Jesus Murillo Karam.
    Sen. Ernesto Saro, president of the Health Committee and sponsor of the vaccination campaign, justified the initiative to bring service to legislative facilities, and Wednesday will be in the Torre Caballito, because a group of senators risk.
    "This is entirely voluntary. Yes, there may be misinformation or fear, but he thought about bringing it here because the senators are a risk group, because every time we travel to our states, come from one place to another, from there to Mexico City.
    "We are in contact with people, they shake hands ...", said the PAN.
Working...
X