Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico COVID-19: Mexico reports 694,121 cases and 73,258 deaths - September 19, 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mexico COVID-19: Mexico reports 694,121 cases and 73,258 deaths - September 19, 2020

    Previous thread here:

    https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...e15#post892833


    September 13, 2020. Mexico reports 668381 cases and 70821 deaths.

    The government reported 668381 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4408 or 0.66%. Of these, 28220 are active cases, a decrease of 476 since yesterday. As well, there are 82870 suspected cases, a decrease of 4280. The positivity rate is 38%. 471623 people have recovered.

    There is no incidence figure for today.
    Deaths increased by 217 or 0.31% to 70821. There are 2142 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1516588 tests, 6277 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 30% are occupied leaving 70% available. In Mexico City, 45% of those beds are occupied. In Colima, 53% are occupied and in Nuevo León 52%. Nayarit is next with 49% occupancy and all other states have a lower hospital occupancy for general COVID beds.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 26% are occupied. In Mexico City 39% are occupied. All states have below 50% COVID-designated ICU occupancy.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/577670/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.13.pdf
    Last edited by sharon sanders; September 13, 2020, 11:38 PM.

  • #2
    September 14, 2020. Mexico reports 671716 cases and 71049 deaths.

    The government reported 671716 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 3335 or 0.50%. Of these, 26462 are active cases, a decrease of 1758 since yesterday. As well, there are 78550 suspected cases, a decrease of 4320. The positivity rate is 38%. 475795 people have recovered.

    Yesterday the incidence for accumulated cases was 525.63 per 100,000 inhabitants.
    Deaths increased by 228 or 0.32% to 71049. There are 2165 suspected deaths.
    Mexico has done 1520463 tests, 3875 additional tests reported since yesterday.


    Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 31% are occupied leaving 69% available. In Mexico City, 46% of those beds are occupied. In Colima 53% are available, in Nuevo León 52%, in Nayarit 48% and all other states have an occupancy below that of Mexico City.

    Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 26% are occupied. In Mexico City 41% are occupied. Aguascalientes has 44% occupancy and Nuevo León along with Mexico City has 41% occupancy. All other states have an occupancy of 36% or less.
    https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
    https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

    https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attac...2020.09.14.pdf

    Comment


    • #3
      September 15, 2020. Mexico reports 676487 cases and 71678 deaths.

      The government reported 676487 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4771 or 0.71%. Of these, 24735 are active cases, a decrease of 1727 since yesterday. As well, there are 80407 suspected cases, an increase of 1857. 481068 people have recovered.

      The incidence for accumulated cases yesterday was 529.36 per 100,000 inhabitants.
      Deaths increased by 628 or 0.89% to 71678. There are 2191 suspected deaths.

      Today’s truncated report is because after 199 evening press conferences, we pause for two days to celebrate Mexico’s Independence Day, certainly the most popular patriotic holiday of the year. Ordinarily, the report combines figures from the press conference with figures available online. These are the basic numbers available online today.


      https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
      https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

      https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/578176/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.15.pdf

      Comment


      • #4
        September 16, 2020. Mexico reports 680931 cases and 71978 deaths.

        The government reported xx cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 4444 or 0.60%. Of these, 24428 are active cases, a decrease of 307 since yesterday. As well, there are 79622 suspected cases, a decrease of 785. 481068 people have recovered.

        The incidence for accumulated cases yesterday was 532.84 per 100,000 inhabitants.
        Deaths increased by 300 or 0.42% to 71978. There are 2175 suspected deaths.
        Mexico has done 1545572 tests, an additional 25, 109 tests over the last two days.


        https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
        https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/

        https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/578208/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.16.pdf

        Comment


        • #5
          September 19, 2020. Mexico reports 694121 cases and 73258 deaths.

          The government reported 694121 cases as of 9:00 a.m. today, an increase in cases of 5167 or 0.75%. Of these, 23766 are active cases, an increase of 171 since yesterday. As well, there are 81424 suspected cases, an increase of 2373. The positivity rate was 39% two weeks ago on the final day of Epidemiological Week 36. A total of 496224 people have recovered.

          There is no incidence per 100,00 inhabitants available for today.
          Deaths increased by 455 or 0.62% to 73258. There are an additional 2152 suspected deaths under review.
          Mexico has done 1580377 tests, with 14925 additional tests reported since yesterday.


          Of the hospital beds designated for COVID-19, on a national level 31% are occupied leaving 69% available. In Nayarit 55% are occupied, in Colima 51% and in Nuevo León 50%. In Mexico City, 47% of COVID designated beds are occupied and all other states have lower occupancy.

          Of the hospital beds with ventilators, the ICU beds, on a national level 25% are occupied. In Mexico City 42% are occupied. In Aguascalientes 41% are occupied, in Nuevo León 43% and all other states have lower occupancy.
          www.coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/
          https://covid19.sinave.gob.mx/
          https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/578813/Comunicado_Tecnico_Diario_COVID-19_2020.09.19.pdf


          Comment

          Working...
          X