At least 12 girl students were Wednesday hospitalised after they fell unconscious after inhaling some poisonous substance sprayed in a school in Afghanistan, a media report said. The 12 students of the Fatima Zahra Girl School, a teacher and an assistant were mysteriously poisoned, Hamayon Khamush, director of the hospital in Kunduz city. The students alleged that someone had sprayed toxic chemicals in the classroom. Six of the students were discharged after receiving first aid, the doctor said. A similar incident took place in Shina, a suburb of Kabul, where over a dozen girl students had to be sent to hospital Tuesday after showing symptoms of poisoning.