Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indonesia: "Five Toddlers Probable Bird Flu Infection" in Padang, W. Sumatra - Recycled news from 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesia: "Five Toddlers Probable Bird Flu Infection" in Padang, W. Sumatra - Recycled news from 2011

Source: http://news.mnctv.com/index.php?opti...2252&Itemid=14

Rabu, 30 Januari 2013
    Lintas Petang:"Lima Balita Terduga Infeksi Flu Burung"

Google translation:

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
    Cross-evening: "Five Toddlers Probable Bird Flu Infection"

5 toddlers in the city of Padang allegedly infected with the bird flu virus and hospitalized in Muhammad Jamil.
    The five children who allegedly infected with bird flu in the city of Padang, allegedly had contact with dead poultry. They were treated intensively in isolation with suspected disease in hospital M Jamil. Some of them had been treated for three days.

Until now, their condition is not stable and are still experiencing shortness of breath and high fever. To make sure whether they are positively infected by H5N1 virus, blood samples have been sent to a hospital in Jakarta. Based on information from the patient's parents, their son had direct contact with chickens died suddenly in the home environment.

Anticipating the spread of the H5N1 virus, the Animal Husbandry Department Padang spraying and checking poultry in the market of traditional markets. Since its inception in 2011, found 10 cases of birds died suddenly in the city of Padang. Dozens of dead birds infected with the H5N1 virus were positive. Traders are advised to keep their chicken coop.

Re: Indonesia: "Five Toddlers Probable Bird Flu Infection" in Padang, W. Sumatra

I made a quick look around. I have not seen anything this morning in the papers about this but Indonesia is not my area of expertise.

Comment

Re: Indonesia: "Five Toddlers Probable Bird Flu Infection" in Padang, W. Sumatra

Recycled news:

?Addressing chronic disease is an issue of human rights ? that must be our call to arms"
      Richard Horton, Editor-in-Chief The Lancet

~~~~ Twitter:@GertvanderHoek ~~~ GertvanderHoek@gmail.com ~~~

Comment

Working...
      X