Punjab Influenza 2019; 46 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third death of swine flu in city
    Publish Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 01:16 AM (IST)

Jagaran reporter Amritsar

In the city of Guru, a powerful knock is swine flu. On Tuesday, a 52-year-old female resident of Jowda gate rescued This lady was under treatment in Isolation Ward of Guru Nanak Dev Hospital. In view of the possibility of swine flu, doctors sent him to the swine flu testing lab for the test, where his report was positive. After the death of the woman, cremation of the dead body was performed under the supervision of the Health Department officials.

With the death of this woman, the number of people killed in swine flu in the city of Guru has reached three. On the other hand, the 56-year-old veteran of Tarn Taran has also confirmed swine flu. This elderly is being treated at a private hospital in Tarn Taran. Similarly, 29-year-old Tarn Taran woman has been diagnosed with swine flu-positive, which is being treated at a private hospital.

अमृतसर गुरु नगरी में स्वाइन फ्लू से शक्तिशाली ढंग से दस्तक दे दी है। मंगलवार को जौड़ा फाटक निवासी 52 वर्षीय महिला ने दम तोड़ दिया।
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

53-year-old dies of swine flu in Faridkot
      By Shaminder Mahi - January 30, 2019 11:25

A 53-year-old man from Faridkot died of complications from swine flu at Civil hospital in Faridkot on Wednesday, second death in a week as the influenza A(H1N1) virus continued to spread across the state.
      53-year-old dies of swine flu in Faridkot A 53-year-old man from Faridkot died of complications from swine flu at Civil hospital in Faridkot on Wednesday, second death in  a week as the influenza A
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu claims one more life in state
        By Shaminder Mahi - January 30, 2019 8:58
        Gurpreet Singh, developed mild fever on January 27. His family thought it was temporary. But when the fever did not come down, they took him to Government Medical Speciality Hospital in Sector 32, Chandigarh where he succumbed to deadly H1N1 b virus on Tuesday.
        Swine flu claims one more life in state A 23 year old youth  died of swine flu in Derabassi on Tuesday night, the second H1N1 death in Derabassi this year. [caption id=

Comment

50-year-old woman dies of Swine flu in Sunam
          By Shaminder Mahi - February 1, 2019 10:19

A 50-year-old woman, a resident of Sunam , died of swine flu on Thursday at Government Medical College and Hospital in Mohali.
          50-year-old woman dies of Swine flu in Sunam A 50-year-old woman, a resident of Sunam , died of swine flu on Thursday at Government Medical College and Hospital in Mohali. [caption id=

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	62
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	806614

Comment

Swine Flu: 6 killed in swine flu in Punjab, 85 killed in Rajasthan

Publish Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 10:01 PM (IST)

So far 28 cases of swine flu have been reported in Gujarat and 12 have died in Delhi.
              new Delhi. Six succumbed to swine flu in Punjab on Sunday. Two in Patiala, one in Ludhiana, one in Ferozepur, one in Fazilka and one in Gurdaspur died.
              The 37-year-old man from Nabha and 30-year-old Ludhiana woman are among the dead. Malhot's 55-year-old retired labor inspector died of swine flu. He was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Ludhiana.

Elderly (60) died due to swine flu in Ferozepur's Mmdot town. At the same time, a person has died of swine flu in Fazilka's Kasba Mandi Ladhuka.

The victim was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Ludhiana. A woman died due to Swine Flu in Kasba Dhariwal of Gurdaspur.
              स्वाइन फ्लू से गुजरात में अब तक 28 और दिल्ली में 12 की मौत हो चुकी है।

Comment

40-year-old worker dies from swine flu
                Publish Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 12:10 AM (IST)

Dialogue associate, Ajnala: The death of resident worker from death due to swine flu due to swine flu. According to the information, a 40-year-old resident of Chugawan works as a labor wage and at this time there is a wife and a four year old child at home. The cousin of the person told that his sudden health had worsened on Sunday. Seeing the worse, he took him to a private hospital in Amritsar. Where the doctors found the symptoms of swine flu after doing the test. After this, after getting the response from the doctors of the private hospital, he took him to Guru Nanak Dev Hospital. The doctors present there responded after doing the person's checkup. He died only after a short time. The deadly disease did not spread further, so the bodies of his dead body cremated at around 11 o'clock last night. Compensation to kin

The cousin of the deceased person has demanded compensation from the government-affected family. He told that the deceased used to work hard after feeding his family. After his death, there is no one to nurture the family.
                अजनाला : घातक बीमारी स्वाइन फ्लू की चपेट में आने से चुगावां निवासी मजदूर की मौत हो गयी।

Comment

Muktsar woman dies of swine flu
                  Posted at: Feb 6, 2019, 6:59 AM; last updated: Feb 6, 2019, 6:59 AM (IST)
                  Muktsar: With one more death, the toll due to swine flu in Muktsar district has reached six. The latest victim of the deadly virus is 47-year-old Paramjeet Kaur of Udekaran village near here.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	56
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	806898

Comment

Posted at: Feb 7, 2019, 6:38 AM; last updated: Feb 7, 2019, 6:38 AM (IST)
                      Swine flu claims another life

Zirakpur, February 6

The district health authorities reported one more death due to swine flu today. A 27-year-old youth was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Zirakpur. Later, he was shifted to the GMCH, Chandigarh, after his condition deteriorated. His test report confirmed swine flu after which he was shifted to an isolation ward

Comment

Barnala woman dies of swine flu
                        By Shaminder Mahi - February 7, 2019 21:27

Barnala woman dies of swine flu

A 45-year-old woman of Dhaner village in Barnala district has succumbed to swine flu. Initially she was admitted to a government hospital, however, was later referred to a higher institute.
                        Barnala woman dies of swine flu A 45-year-old woman of Dhaner village in  Barnala district has succumbed to swine flu. Initially she was admitted to a government hospital, however, was later referr

Comment

Swine flu, spreading legs in Punjab, many deaths, you should also see these symptoms be careful
                          News Desk, Amar Ujala, Abohar / Barnala (Punjab) Updated Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:16 AM

Swine flu is spreading fast after the health department's efforts. Four people have died in Barnala in Punjab so far. On Saturday morning a person from Abohar's Gobind Nagari died of swine flu. Even before that, two people have died from swine flu in Abohar.
                          According to the information, the 38-year-old Sanjay Kumar, a resident of Gobind Nagar, had fever some days ago and for several consecutive days when the fever did not come, he was admitted to the government hospital. But after getting no rest, he was admitted to Medanta Hospital, Sriganganagar. Where he has confirmed swine flu. But there was no improvement in the situation and they were kept in the intensive care room. However, on Saturday morning, he died.
                          स्वास्थ्य विभाग की लाख कोशिशों के बाद भी स्वाइन फ्लू तेजी से पैर पसार रहा है। पंजाब के बरनाला में अब तक चार लोगों की

Comment

Govt lying on swine flu toll, claims Oppn
                            Tribune News Service
                            Chandigarh, February 20

The Opposition parties today alleged that the Health Department was concealing the data regarding swine flu deaths in the state.

Responding to the charge, Health Minister Brahm Mohindra said there were some deaths due to the viral disease in the state, but many were due to co-morbid health conditions. Reacting to this, Lok Insaaf Party leader Simarjit Singh Bains said the maximum deaths took place in Ludhiana. He claimed that more than 500 people succumbed to the disease in the state, but the government was quoting a far lesser number.

Comment

50 year old from Gaunachore, Punjab died at PGI Chandigarh. Reported 2/27.
                              ब्लाक बंगा के गांव गुणाचौर में एक महिला की स्वाइन फ्लू से मौत होने का समाचार है। सेहत विभाग की टीम की निगरानी में मृतक महिला का आज गांव के शमशानघाट में अंतिम संस्कार कर दिया गया।

Comment

Posted at: Mar 4, 2019, 6:56 AM; last updated: Mar 4, 2019, 6:56 AM (IST)
                                BJP activist dies of swine flu

Fazilka: Pardeep Kumar Muthianwali, general secretary, BJP Mandal, Fazilka, reportedly died of swine flu at a hospital in Bikaner in Rajasthan. Sources said he had been suffering from the disease for the last 10 days and had been admitted to a hospital in Bikaner.

Comment

Working...
                                X