X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

62 cases, 24 fatal reported to 11/11.
    https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...472#post802472

84-year-old elder dies of swine flu in Indore

This article is auto-uploaded from the Agency Feeds. The team of NavbharatTimes.com has not edited it.
    Language | Updated Dec 1, 2018, 08:35 PM

Indore: A 84-year-old man died on Saturday from a December (language) swine flu. Due to this deadly disease in the current year, the number of people who died in local hospitals has increased to seven. An official of the health department told that the H1N1 infected elderly took the last breath in a private hospital in the city. He was undergoing treatment for the last three days in the hospital. The official said that since January 1, 19 patients of local hospitals have confirmed swine flu, seven of them have died. Six of the dead were living in Indore district, while one patient reached Indore for treatment from the district of Badwani.
    https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.co...w/66898136.cms
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; December 2, 2018, 06:26 PM.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

40 yo man died 12/1 in Indore. Admitted Nov 22, confirmed H1N1 Nov 27.
      Indore, MP, Dec 2 (UNI) With one more person succumbing to swine flu at a private hospital, the number of such fatalities this year in this district rose to eight, official sources said.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

79 cases, 30 fatal reported to Dec 3.

Comment

9th death from Indore in Swine Flu, report comes 3 days later
          Bhopal News - Indore | On Thursday, IDSP Branch confirmed the death of a 67-year-old patient. Although it died on December 10, three days before ...
          Dainik Bhaskar
          Dec 14, 2018, 03:25 AM IST
          Bhopal News - 9th death from Indore in swine flu report comes 3 days later Indore | On Thursday, IDSP Branch confirmed the death of a 67-year-old patient. Although it was three days before the death on December 10. There were five pending reports in the afternoon from Bhopal, in which the report of the said elderly has been positive. The day the patient died, the same day sent by the sample doctors for examination. While the patient was recruited three days earlier. IDSP Branch Incharge Dr. Amit Malakar said that so far 23 patients have reported positive. Nine of them have died, in which two patients are from other districts.
          इंदौर में स्वाइन फ्लू से 9वीं मौत, रिपोर्ट 3 दिन बाद आई | इंदौर | गुरुवार को आईडीएसपी शाखा ने एक 67 वर्षीय मरीज की मौत की पुष्टि की। हालांकि यह मौत तीन दिन पहले 10 दिसंबर को हुई... | 9th death from indore in swine flu report comes 3 days later

Comment

Working...
          X