X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chhattisgarh Influenza 2016, 4 fatalities

Link to 2015 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-53-fatalities

Government workers swine flu death
    Published: Sun, 10 Jan two thousand and sixteen 12:23 AM (IST) | Updated: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:23 AM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Dhamtari. The first death from swine flu in the district after the case is panic among the people. Panic has also increased the awareness. General Srdi- cough treatment to people even have access to a doctor. Shaskiykrmi confirmed to be suffering from swine flu since the health department team and Gangrel Rudrai knock people's houses asking health. Most of those cold, cold and cough are getting.

Rudrai suffering from swine flu, a government worker posted at the Department of Water Resources on January 8, died in hospital in Raipur Ramakrishna. With the death of swine flu Dhamtari district has come under. According to information received from the fortification works were a few days ago Shaskiykrmi. After returning to Fort cold-cough because their health has worsened. Family members rushed him to a nursing home in the city. No improvement was referred to hospital when they arrive Christian. Raipur where doctors referred the patient's condition worsening. Raipur few days of treatment in a private hospital run. During treatment, check if swine flu turns out to be positive Ambedkar Hospital in Raipur on government personnel were sent. The treatment lasted for two days, but not improve health on the family by Ramkrishna Care Hospital admitted. On January 8, died during the treatment. On Saturday, government worker was cremated in his hometown Basmundi Kurud area. The Health Department can lead to infection soon told families with caution funeral. His funeral was cautiously.

- See more at: http://naidunia.jagran.com/chhattisg....AGf6Aw2K.dpuf
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chhattisgarh.png
Views:	30
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	744569
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	28
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	746011

Comment

Home> State> Cttisgda> Raipur> Raipur: Suspekted swine flu patient death
        #Swine Flu: Raipur suspicious death of a female patient
        Updated: 2016-03-16 sixteen: thirty-six: 12IST patient death

Suspected swine flu at a private hospital in the capital, a woman was killed. Swab samples have been sent for examination to the woman.
        Raipur. In a private hospital in the capital Tuesday night, killing one woman suspected swine flu. Deedinagr woman resident was a teacher in a private school. Women treated in a private hospital in the past week was running Rajatalab.
        According to information from the last 15 days the 35-year-old girl cold, cough and fever had. Diagnosed suspicious woman was admitted to a private hospital. Doctors examined the girl then got pneumonia and shortness of breath due to lung infection was getting.
        Woman in critical condition after he was put on a ventilator. The girl died on Tuesday on condition awry. Swine flu nodal officer Dr. RK Chandravanshi woman said Swab samples have been sent to investigate.
        - C More So http://www.patrika.com/news/raipur/r....m1NR57WA.dpuf

Comment

Views:	33
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	749989

Comment

Working...
          X