• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death toll in Ashoknagar falls again
    Own correspondent
    Ashoknagar |
    November 7, 20, 9:44 pm
    Last Updated: November 7, 20, 6:40 pm

People died of fever and dengue continued in Ashoknagar-Kalyangarh area. A man named Bablu Dutt (3) died on Saturday evening. His house is in Sardapalli, Ward 5. Bablu was attacked a few days ago. He was admitted to Ashoknagar State General Hospital on Tuesday.

"We found out about his father's blood test at the hospital on Wednesday," said Sauvik. Bablu died on the way.

"If Dad had been referred from Ashoknagar Hospital two days ago, I would have saved him," said Souvik. Referred at the last minute. "

Anger has erupted in the area surrounding the death. Residents claim that since Durgapuzo, no action has been taken to prevent dengue in the entire area. Mosquito infestation has started in the area. But oil, bleaching, lime is not being spread. All around the forest. Mosquitoes are breeding in the drainage water. The local resident complained to the local councilor. But there was no profit. A resident of Mala Jana said, "I cannot enjoy sitting at home chatting. The condition of the mosquito bite goes to life. What has happened during the day, I am afraid of mosquito bites. Understand this is dengue. The jungle is not clear. The forest was not cleared even by calling on the program. Then the same hall again. There is no drainage system. Filling the garbage in the drain. The use of plastic is going on freely. Plastic carbags are being used everywhere in the market, grocery stores, dessert shops. The administration alleges that strict action was not taken to stop the use of plastic. People are not even aware. Residents said mosquitoes also have their origin during the day. Those who have the financial ability to buy lime, bleaching, mosquito oil and spread it around the house.

Chittaranjan Biswas, leader of the opposition in the municipality, said, "After Pujo, mosquitoes have not been used in the area. However, many people are suffering from fever. I told the Prime Minister to reduce the allocation in any other sector and spend it to prevent dengue. But no work has been done. ”Although the whole authority claims, mosquito oil, lime bleaching, is being spread in every ward to regularly kill mosquitoes. Workers are clearing the drainage and clearing the jungle daily by recruiting additional staff. Workers go from house to house looking for fever. Making people aware.

Prime Minister Prabodh Sarkar himself is doing Dengi awareness work every day. Prabodh said, "There is no flaw in trying to prevent dengue. But people also need to be aware. Many houses have seen water in the house, filled with weeds. In addition to the municipality, people also need to be aware. "
    https://www.anandabazar.com/district...agar-1.1072080
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X