• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India Crimean Congo Haemorrhagic Fever 2016

Link to 2015 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...gic-fever-2015

News Home ? City ? Rajkot

Villager dies of Congo fever

TNN | Feb 12, 2016, 10.54 AM IST

Rajkot: A 40-year-old man from Gondal taluka's Shivrajgadh village has posthumously tested positive for Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), commonly known as Congo fever.

The victim, Soma Matiya, died on February 9 but his reports confirmed the infection on Thursday.

Dr V H Pathak, chief district health officer, Rajkot, said that Matiya was brought to a private hospital in the city on February 7. Following symptoms of Congo fever, the samples were sent for lab tests.

"However, Matiya died while being taken to Ahmedabad on February 9.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/50956553.cms
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; February 12, 2016, 05:00 PM. Reason: made new thread & added link
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
    -Nelson Mandela

translated from Gujarati

Gondal sivarajagadhana adult deaths in Congo Fever
    February 11, 2016, 10:24 pm
    Congo

Ahmedabad, Gondal taluka has spread sivarajagadhamam arerati the elderly shepherd killed in Congo Fever. Congo Fever symptoms appear sivarajagadhana elderly were admitted to a private hospital in Rajkot. After the treatment of Ahmedabad where they were moved to further treatment. Where he is making a final breath today ghai spread arerati shepherd family.

The sight of the hospital. Mayank Thakkar said the sivarajagadhana Somabhai hamajibhai matiya (Shepherd) seemed Congo Fever symptoms were hospitalized and were taken with a view to their sample report. Later, he moved to Ahmedabad to take them to need more treatment. Somabhai matiyano Congo Fever in the morning report today, and it is positive.

He said that the region had recorded numerous cases of Congo Fever.

Which had taken the lives of almost 10 persons. Rajkot district has been initiated by the health teams recorded the first case of haste Congo Fever and suspected patients were examined and blood samples taken.

- See more at: http://sambhaavnews.com/gondal-sivar....B7ilNRyh.dpuf
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Congo fever case reported in Ahmedabad district

TNN | Feb 18, 2016, 08.41 AM IST

AHMEDABAD: The state health department is in a tizzy as the deadly Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) virus, commonly known as Congo fever, has once again struck Ahmedabad district after a gap of around three years. This time a cattle-breeder of Dhandhuka town of Ahmedabad district has fallen prey to the virus. His condition is stated to be stable.

Suresh Gamara, 28, developed symptoms like high fever and headache during the last couple of days. As his condition worsened, he was shifted to a city-based private hospital on Tuesday night...
      Following the first positive case of CCHF , the health department team has inspected around 10 persons of Gamara's family and 40 others in the locality , Yadav said, adding that none of them had developed Congo fever like symptoms.
      The state health department is in a tizzy as the deadly Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) virus, commonly known as Congo fever, has once again st
      "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
      -Nelson Mandela

Comment

GJ/KUC/2016/4/0103 Gujarat Kutch CCHF 01 case 00
        28-01-16 30-01-16 Under Surveillance
        Cases reported from Village Gundaria,
        SC/PHC Talvana, BlockMandvai. District
        RRT investigated the outbreak. House to
        house survey done. 01 Serum sample
        collected tested at NIV Pune was positive
        for CCHF. Case is a gardener by
        profession and had history of residence in
        Muscat during the incubation period.
        Case treated symptomatically. Anti -tick
        activities carried out by animal husbandry
        department. Health education given.

GJ/RJK/2016/6/0238 Gujarat Rajkot CCHF 01 01 02-02-16
        Under
        Surveillance
        Case reported from village/ PHC Shivrajgadh, Block
        Gondal.RRT investigated the outbreak. Deceased is 40 years old
        male. One serum sample tested at NIV Pune was positive for
        CCHF. House to house survey done. Deticking done by Animal
        Husbandry Department

(Week 6, 2016 outbreak report: http://idsp.nic.in/idsp/IDSP/outbreaks.htm)

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

GJ/AHM/2016/7/0272 Gujarat Ahmedabad CCHF 01 case 01 fatality 17-02-16 20-02-16 Under
          Surveillance
          Cases reported from Village/UHC Dhandhuka
          Urban. District RRT investigated the outbreak.
          House to house survey done. Human samples
          collected and sent to NIV Pune. 13-ticks & animal
          sample sent to Bhopal Lab; Result, Human
          sample found to be positive for CCHF and other
          sample result awaited. Case treated
          symptomatically. Anti-tick activities carried out
          by animal husbandry department. Health
          education given.Deceased is 28 years old male
          cattle breeder

Week 7 Outbreak report http://idsp.nic.in/idsp/IDSP/outbreaks.htm

Comment

GJ/KUC/2016/8/0354 Gujarat Kutch CCHF 01 case 00 fatalities 21-02-16 25-02-16 Under
            Surveillance
            Cases reported from Village Panchotiya, SC/PHC
            Laliyamota, Block Mandvi. District RRT
            investigated the outbreak. House to house survey
            done. 01 Serum sample collected and sent to NIV
            Pune; Result, found to be positive for CCHF.
            Case treated symptomatically. Anti-tick activities
            carried out by animal husbandry department.
            Health education given.

Week 8 Outbreak Report: http://idsp.nic.in/idsp/IDSP/outbreaks.htm

Comment

From Week 13 Outbreak Report: http://idsp.nic.in/idsp/IDSP/outbreaks.htm

GJ/KUC/2016/13/0657 Gujarat Kutch CCHF 01 01 25-03-16 28-03-16 Under
              Surveillance
              Cases reported from VillageLer, PHC Kukama,
              BlockBhuj. DistrictRRT investigated the
              outbreak. House to house survey done. 01 Serum
              sample collected and sent to NIV Pune; Result,
              01 Sample found positive for CCHF. Case treated
              symptomatically. Anti-tick activities carried out
              by animal husbandry department. Health
              education given. Deceased was 10 year old male

Comment

From Week 15 outbreak report: http://idsp.nic.in/idsp/IDSP/outbreaks.htm

GJ/BTA/2016/15/0797 Gujarat Botad CCHF 01 00 09-04-16 12-04-16 Under
                Control
                60 year old female reported from Village
                Nabhoi, SC/PHC Bhimnath, Block Barwala.
                District RRT investigated the outbreak. House
                to house survey done. 01 Serum sample
                collected and sent to NIV Pune; and found
                positive. Case treated symptomatically and
                cured. Anti-tick activities carried out by animal
                husbandry department. Health education given

Comment

Gujarat
                  Woman hospitalized for suspected Congo fever

TNN | Jun 2, 2016, 12.05 AM IST

Rajkot: A 30-year-old woman from Mudhan village near Lakhpat has been admitted to the GK General Hospital in Bhuj as a suspected Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF) patient.
                  "She was running high fever, bleeding and had lost appetite when admitted on May 30. Doctors attending to her suspected it to be a case of Congo fever and informed the health department. We have collected her samples and sent it to the National Institute of Virology (NIV), Pune for tests.
                  A 30-year-old woman from Mudhan village near Lakhpat has been admitted to the GK General Hospital in Bhuj as a suspected Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fev

Comment

Gujarat

Anand: Petlad suspicious death of a woman in Congo Fever, one of the treatment
                    Bhaskar News, Anand | Aug 27, 2016, 23:47 PM IST

Anand: Petlad has caused the death of a woman suspected of Congo Fever in the city. Whereas others might treat a woman homestead has been admitted to a hospital ICU.

A woman suspected of Congo

According to information received in this regard, Petlad fever was a woman who lived in the city sakitanagara Society. So their Petlad was admitted to a private hospital. Where they were given treatment. But there was no improvement in their condition was not, and in their death. In addition, a woman who also fell davalapura village Petlad district were aware of suspicious Congo. They have been admitted to the hospital so homestead Krishna. Where they have been found to be present at the ICU and health reform.

Two samples sent to the laboratory with regard to the investigation of Pune

The joint operation of both the epidemic has also taken preventive measures are not the worse for it. Survey work is currently being carried out by the two teams. The Health Department said that the two samples sent to the laboratory in Pune with a view to investigating suspected health department in the wake of the Congo. The next report will take up to three days. Apart from any other grommets Congo but would also be informed of the report.

In order to send a daily report on surveillance Gandhinagar

Suspected Congo Fever and gradually gamadaomam Fever surveillance operations in all PHCs in Anand district of Gujarat state health commissioner's office to not spread vahakajanya epidemic due to moving monsoon, poranasaka performance as well as reporting everyday with the performance of the necessary awareness of Gandhinagar level Notice has been given to the health department.

Comment

Gujarat

Congo Fever rajakotah woman took the victim vinchiyana kandhevaliyamam
                      Bhaskar News, Vinchhiya | Sep 18, 2016, 09:59 AM IST

Vichinyah vichiya was spread beats the whole village taking a woman victim of Congo phivaranam Rogge village kandhevaliya, and the related report of health and the pasupalananam officers were stripped kandhevaliyamam its dhadedhada and the disease itaradinam cepanam Because of their village, house to house Health and Social Welfare Team concluding the investigation conducted by the villagers took a breath of relief.

Sought to investigate the home team camped out health checks at home

Kandhevaliya taluka of Rajkot district in the village vinchiya sajibena jilubhai Lela (Rajawadi 35), a woman who was admitted with a view to Congo Fever (Crimean Congo Fever hemarejika) the name of the disease and treat them first vichiyani government hospital and later shifted to the hospital in serious condition and seemed Giriraj Rajkot The deceased has two sons and two daughters sajibena jilubhai lelane seed and a living animal sajibenano family operates the business from his home 25 and 30 cows.

District and hurried District Health Team

Block Health Officer Dr Jasdan charge of incident reporting. Dr. vivigoriya and health district. Enaemarathoda, piyusabhai Shukla was among the health team ran kandhevaliya and investigations were conducted from house to house.

What health officer says

Jasdan charge dovivigoriyae block health officer said that during the three days before the Ahmedabad Civil sajibenanum death Kong Fever, due to the treatment. Sajibenanam other family members have not seen any effect of the disease.

The deceased woman's mother rushed to the hospital

Comment

GJ/BHR/2016/36/2125 Gujarat Bharuch CCHF 01 00 09-09-16 12-09-16 Under
                        Control
                        Case reported from Village Amod Rabari, PHC/Taluka
                        Aachod. District RRT investigated the outbreak. House
                        to house survey done. 01 Serum sample tested at NIV
                        Pune; found positive for CCHF. Case treated

From Week 36 IDSP report: ​http://idsp.nic.in/WriteReadData/l892s/362016.pdf

GJ/RJK/2016/37/2202 Gujarat Rajkot CCHF 01 01 fatality 07-09-16 Under
                        Control
                        Cases reported from Village/SC Kandhivadiya, PHC Devdhari,
                        Block Vinchhiya. District RRT investigated the outbreak. House to
                        house survey done. 1 blood sample tested at NIV Pune; was found
                        positive for CCHF. Anti-tick activities carried out by animal
                        husbandry department. Health education given.

From Week 37 IDSP report: http://idsp.nic.in/WriteReadData/l892s/372016.pdf

Comment

GJ/RJK/2016/41/2391 Gujarat Rajkot CCHF 01 00 27-09-16 Under
                          Control
                          Case reported from Village Vasavad, PHC Shivrajgadh, Tal
                          Gondal. District RRT investigated the outbreak. House to
                          house survey done. 01 Serum sample tested at NIV, Pune was
                          positive for CCHF. Case treated symptomatically. Anti-tick
                          activities carried out by animal husbandry department. Health
                          education given

From Week 41 IDSP report: http://idsp.nic.in/WriteReadData/l89...1481707331.pdf

GJ/KUC/2016/42/2425 Gujarat Kutch CCHF 02 01 08-10-16 Under
                          Surveillance
                          Two Cases reported from the district Kutch.
                          Village// PHC// Block // Case// Death // Lab result
                          Bayath// Mota Layja // Mandvi // 01 // 00 // 1positive at NIV, Pune
                          Lakhapar// Vanki// Mundra // 01 // 01(25years/M // 1 positive at NIV,Pune
                          District RRT investigated the outbreak. House to house
                          survey done. Cases treated symptomatically. Anti-tick
                          activities carried out by animal husbandry department.
                          Health education given.

From Week 42 IDSP report: http://idsp.nic.in/WriteReadData/l89...1481706669.pdf

Comment

From Week 52 IDSP Report: http://idsp.nic.in/WriteReadData/l89...1487223603.pdf

GJ/BVN/2016/52/2664 Gujarat Bhavnagar CCHF 01 case 01 fatality 26-12-16 26-12-16 Under
                            Control
                            Case reported from Village Nesada, PHC Ursad
                            Taluk Sihor. District RRT investigated the
                            outbreak. House to house survey done.1 Serum
                            sample tested at NIV Pune was positive for
                            CCHF. Case treated symptomatically. Anti-tick
                            activities carried out by animal husbandry
                            department. Health education given. Deceased
                            was adult male

Comment

Working...
                            X