Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maricopa County, AZ assessor/attorney charged with trafficking Marshallese women and selling their babies to Americans in 3 states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maricopa County, AZ assessor/attorney charged with trafficking Marshallese women and selling their babies to Americans in 3 states

This is not only an attorney licensed in 3 states - he was the assessor for the largest county in Arizona that includes the city of Phoenix. He's being accused of running what sounds like a human puppymill-like operation.

https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/new...s-to-arkansas/
    "SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News, KNWA) – An attorney in Utah and Arizona with ties Northwest Arkansas has been indicted in an adoption scheme.

Paul D. Petersen was charged with 11 felonies in Utah including human smuggling, sale of a child and communications fraud.

Kees said that Petersen routinely practiced law in Arkansas. Since 2014, Petersen submitted fraudulent documents to Arkansas courts to try to conceal it.

According to Kees, dozens of Marshallese women would be confined to a single-family dwelling while pregnant.

Kees goes on to say that as many as four would be assigned to a room and sleeping in the floor.

Once they would give birth, the women would be returned to the Marshall Islands.

Kees said the women were, “treated like property,” and “purest form of human trafficking.”"
    “‘i love myself.’ the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever.” ---- nayyirah waheed

Avatar: Franz Marc, Liegender Hund im Schnee 1911 (My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
Working...
X