X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two women died of influenza. The total number of deaths has reached 165
    Author: Roxana Ghiorghian
    Published: 12:30

Two other women, one in Cluj County and the other in Bucharest, died of influenza, so the total number of deaths reached 165, the National Center for Communicable Disease Surveillance and Control (CNSCBT) said.

According to the CNSCBT, an 80-year-old woman from Cluj County, confirmed with type A influenza virus, unsubsidized, died on March 2nd. She also had other conditions and was vaccinated against the flu.

Also, the influenza virus was confirmed in a 82-year-old woman from Bucharest, who died on February 27th. The woman, who had pre-existing medical conditions and was not vaccinated against influenza, was confirmed with influenza A virus, subtype (H1) pdm09.
    Flu has killed 165 people in Romania, according to data release issued by the National Centre for Communicable Disease Supervision and Control with...
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Flu death toll reaches 178 in Romania
      Author: Ioana Necula, Redactor
      Published: 19/03/2019

Flu has killed 178 people in Romania, according to the latest data release issued by the National Centre for Communicable Disease Supervision and Control with the National of Public Health Institute.

The last victims was a man aged 81 of Caras-Severin County
      Flu has killed 178 people in Romania, according to the latest data release issued by the National Centre for Communicable Disease Supervision and...
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
      X