In BiH eight hospitalized patients with confirmed H1N1 virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In BiH eight hospitalized patients with confirmed H1N1 virus

An influenza epidemic threatens residents of southeastern Europe. From minute to minute growing number of people with swine flu (H1N1), reported Anatolia Agency correspondents from the major cities of the region.

Thus in Kosovo one person who died from complications caused by the swine flu. Specifically, the clinic Clinical Hospital Centre in Pri?tina died one 37-year-old woman in which the dijagnostizirana swine flu.

According to data from the Clinical Center of the University of Sarajevo, at the facility located eight hospitalized patients with confirmed H1N1 virus was confirmed by a spokeswoman of the Clinical Center of Sarajevo University Biljana Jandric agency Anatolia.

Haber.ba - Dnevne vijesti i zabava | BiH, region, svijet… Haber.ba je među vodećim internet medijima u Bosni i Hercegovini, te prvi bh. medij na Facebooku

Re: In BiH eight hospitalized patients with confirmed H1N1 virus

Of the 13 infected with H1N1 seven remained hospitalized

Status of patients who are hospitalized is moderately hard, "she said of Klix.ba Biljana Jandric, a spokeswoman KCUS.

Most infected with H3N2

In four cantons health facilities were reported patients with symptoms similar to the flu - Sarajevo, West Zenica-Doboj and Una-Sana. As we said Jelena Ravlija, head of the Federal Bureau of Epidemiology, Public Health, 10 to 17 January 48 was taken laboratory samples. Most showed the presence of H3N2 virus type A, and some of the H1N1 virus, and influenza virus type B.

Od 13 pacijenata zaraženih virusom H1N1 u Kliničkom centru Univerziteta u Sarajevu na Klinici za infektivne bolesti hospitalizirano je njih sedmero, dok su osta...

Comment

More swine flu cases

Grip is laboratory confirmed in 12 patients, and are present in all three types of the virus - A (H1), A (H3) and B, said yesterday the national coordinator for the grip of the Institute of Public Health "Milan Jovanovic Batut" Dragan Dimitrijevic. Patients are from Belgrade, Novi Sad, Pancevo, Subotica and Pozarevac.

- It was most virus type A (H1), commonly known as swine flu, but it is not a pandemic virus from three years ago. He now has all the characteristics of ordinary seasonal flu - said Dimitrijevic.
      She said that in February and March, the number of patients expected to increase, as usual, and that we should not create panic among citizens.

Grip je laboratorijski potvrđen kod 12 pacijenata, a prisutna su sva tri tipa virusa - A(H1), A(H3) i B, rekla je juče nacionalna koordinatorka za grip iz Instituta za javno zdravlje “Milan Jovanović Batut” Dragana Dimitrijević. Oboleli su sa teritorije Beograda, Novog Sada, Pančeva, Subotice i Požarevca.

Comment

Announced a new wave of flu in BiH, the number of patients is growing every day

Influenza virus A (H1N1), otherwise known as the swine flu virus is present in Mostar, specifically in the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, confirmed this yesterday Ivo Curie, head of the Department of Infectious Diseases SKB-Mostar.

T
        Ezi cases

"Personally, I have isolated cases of people infected with the virus A (H1N1), which was also the first registered in the HNC-in at this year's flu season, however, and every one of my colleagues had at least one case of people with this virus," said a girl. However, the girl points out that there is no need to panic, and that the number of patients is significantly smaller than it was last year. When it comes to the Clinical Center University of Sarajevo, according to spokeswoman Biljana Jandric, during yesterday

Comment

Working...
        X