• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salzburg: Five-year child died of swine flu

German to English translation
    Last updated: 01/17/2011 at 13:03 UhrKommentare
    Five-year child died of swine flu

A five-year-old child from B?rmoos (Flachgau) died on Sunday at the Salzburg hospital in the H1N1 virus. The provincial health director of the Salzburg Chris King said on Monday at the request of the APA. Have the mental or physical child but suffered severe predamages and was therefore weakened, said King.

The child had suffered multiple pneumonia and had been taken last Wednesday to the state hospital. Where it has been infected with the swine flu is difficult to fathom, said the provincial health director.

It is already the second pig flu deaths in Salzburg and throughout Austria in the third this year. On 1 January a 32-year-old German tourist died from Bavaria with pre-existing conditions in Saalbach / Hinterglemm (Pinzgau) on H1N1 virus. On 12 January succumbed to a 19-year-old, severely chronically ill patients in the State Hospital Feldkirch in Vorarlberg to the swine flu virus.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Salzburg: Five-year child died of swine flu

H1N1 death toll rises
    A five-year-old girl has become the third swine flu victim in Austria this winter.

The mentally and physically disabled child passed away in Salzburg?s Provincial Hospital yesterday (Sun) after having suffered from pneumonia for some time, local authorities confirmed today. The girl was hospitalised after her condition worsened last Wednesday.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X