Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt the only Arab country which is endemic in the "influenza" (H5N1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt the only Arab country which is endemic in the "influenza" (H5N1)

"Veterinary Services": Egypt the only Arab country which is endemic in the "influenza"
    الأربعاء، 27 أكتوبر 2010 - 14:11

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 14:11

كشف الدكتور محمد مصطفى الجارحى، رئيس الهيئة العامة للخدمات البيطرية عن اقتراب المعمل المركزى للقرابة على المستحضرات البيطرية من التوصل إلى تقييم لقاح لمكافحة مرض أنفلونزا الطيور، وذلك فى خلال شهرين من الآن. Dr. Mohamed Mustafa Garhi, President of the General Authority for Veterinary Services for the approach of the Central Laboratory for nearly the veterinary pharmaceuticals to reach an assessment of the vaccine to fight bird flu, and that in two months from now.

Re: Egypt the only Arab country which is endemic in the "influenza" (H5N1)

Thanks for posting Twall.

I think, actually, we have no idea if this is true, or not.

It appears many countries in the world do not want to admit to their true H5N1 status.

Comment

Yes i also doubt its any where near the truth by any strecth of the imagination. I suspect its more about the local ongoing politics,like most of the recent articles have been.

Comment

The article also states that over the past four years they have tried 22 different poultry vaccines against H5N1. The vaccines were unsuccessful with a 40-60% mortality rate. They will now be evaluating another 20 different poultry vaccines.
        http://novel-infectious-diseases.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X