Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt - 8 people hospitalized suspected H5N1 bird flu in Menoufia - tests pending - March 24, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt - 8 people hospitalized suspected H5N1 bird flu in Menoufia - tests pending - March 24, 2015

detain people suspected of having bird flu in Menoufia

Tuesday, 24 / March / 2015 - 13:03
    Directorate of Health Affairs
    Mahmoud Shaker
    Dr. Reza live declared director of the Preventive Medicine Department of the Directorate of Health province of Menoufia , that he was detained eight suspected cases of bird flu, pointing out that the sampling and sent to labs central Cairo , positive or negative samples to see, taking the necessary Alahitatat about them. He live lower numbers suspected of having bird flu as a result of high temperature which helps the disappearance of the virus. The live: it will be regular meetings held with officials of preventive medicine in various departments to raise awareness of the dangers of dealing directly with the birds in order to besiege the virus and the emphasis on the full safety of the citizens.He drew his life to all citizens need to beware of dealing with any birds suspected spread of the virus among them, stressing the need for immediate reporting in case of any suspicion of injury .

أعلن الدكتور رضا عيش مدير إدارة الطب الوقائي بمديرية الصحة بمحافظة المنوفية، عن أنه تم احتجاز 8 حالات يشتبه في إصابتهم بإنفلونزا الطيور، مشيرا إلى أنه تم أخذ العينات وإرسالها للمعامل المركزية ...

machine translation

Eight people at once? Wonder if this is a family cluster.
    Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
    Thank you,
    Shannon Bennett

Comment

From my experience anything is possible. It could be the cumulative suspected unconnected cases in the last several days, or could be a couple, or one, family cluster.

Comment

Working...
      X