Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Mainland - H1N1 - 6 deaths confirmed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • China Mainland - H1N1 - 6 deaths confirmed

    The government of China: From the influenza A (H1N1) 2 more people died


    In China, two more people died from influenza A (H1N1). Thus, the total number of deaths from so-called "swine flu" in the PRC amounted to six people, transmits Associated Press referring to data of the Ministry of Health of the People's Republic.

    According to the agency over the past 48 hours, the disease was diagnosed in 2 thousand 972 people. In addition, since the beginning of the outbreak in China was found 82 cases of serious complications from influenza A (H1N1), 29 people recovered.

    Since the beginning of the epidemic influenza virus infected 44 thousand 981 people. In this case the statistics do not include information about the situation in Hong Kong, which has its own health system.

    The authorities of China are actively pursuing vaccination of the population, especially among "at-risk number one" - the students. Risk of infection with influenza A (H1N1) is increased at the onset of autumn frosts.

    31 October 2009.


  • #2
    Re: China Mainland - H1N1 - 6 deaths confirmed

    Death toll from A/H1N1 flu reaches 6 on Chinese mainland


    www.chinaview.cn 2009-10-31

    BEIJING, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- Two more people on the Chinese mainland died of A/H1N1 influenza in the 48 hours ending at 3 p.m. Friday, bringing the total to six, said the Ministry of Health in a statement on its website Friday night.

    The ministry was not immediately available for more information on the two death cases.

    According to the ministry, the mainland reported 2,972 confirmed cases of the A/H1N1 influenza in the 48 hours, bringing the total number to 44,981.

    So far, 33,184 patients have recovered, and 29 of 82 patients in serious condition have been cured, the ministry said.

    Comment

    Working...
    X