Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - A graduate student at Dalian University of Technology died in the lab, not homicide - Liaoning province - October 14, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - A graduate student at Dalian University of Technology died in the lab, not homicide - Liaoning province - October 14, 2020

2020-10-14 14:05:16

A graduate student of Dalian University of Technology died in the laboratory, the police ruled out homicide

The reason I am posting this thread is because it is so odd that this story is being published in a major state owned news paper. Either this person, or their family, is very prominent, or the death is very notable for some reason.

2020-10-14 18:39:46Beijing News reporter: Qi Wang Editor: Wu Pingping

Dalian University of Technology notified the death of an undergraduate roommate in the graduate laboratory: he was very cheerful and liked animation

A netizen who claimed to be a roommate of the deceased’s undergraduate told the Beijing News, “He is very cheerful, lively, and likes to dance. He joined the school’s dance troupe. He has a show at the New Year’s Orientation Party every year. He never thought he would be like this. select."

Beijing News (Reporter Qi Wang) On October 14, Dalian University of Technology reported that a graduate student had died in the laboratory. The report stated that at about 7 am on October 13, a graduate student from the School of Chemical Engineering of Dalian University of Technology was found dead in the laboratory. After preliminary investigation by the public security department, homicide was ruled out. The specific situation is under further investigation.

The report stated that after the incident, the school has set up a special class to fully cooperate with the public security organs and family members in handling related matters. "Parents lost their children and schools lost students. We deeply regret and mourn."

At 2:00 am on October 13th, Weibo user @红烧土豆叶 sent 6 pictures on Weibo. The first five pictures are screenshots of nearly 2,000-word mobile memos, claiming high employment pressure, poor quality of lectures by postgraduate teachers, and outdated laboratory equipment. The screenshot time is 12:53-12:54 in the morning. "Let me become a cat in a certain cat cafe in my next life. Wild cats are fine too. After all, cats are more than ten years old, and I have lived 25 years, and I am not much longer than cats. I hope my family and friends will go well in the future. The country has always been prosperous." The sixth picture is a laboratory scene, and the Weibo location shows it as the chemical laboratory building on the western campus of Dalian University of Technology.

Comment

Working...
    X