Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - Jiangxi province announced a new H7N9 avian flu case in Nanchang City - January 11, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Jiangxi province announced a new H7N9 avian flu case in Nanchang City - January 11, 2017

Jiangxi added a case of H7N9 cases

Published: 2017-01-11 Source: Office of Emergency Committee
    [Font: Da Zhong small】 Print

Jiangxi Provincial Health Family Planning Commission reported on January 11, Jiangxi confirmed cases of H7N9 cases. Patients with yellow a , F, 50 years old, currently living in Nanchang. At present, the patient in critical condition, is a hospital in Nanchang.

from Hong Kong CHP:

snip

The CHP is also closely monitoring two additional human H7N9 cases in Jiangxi and Hunan. According to the Health and Family Planning Commission of Jiangxi Province, the female patient aged 50 from Nanchang was hospitalised and in a critical condition....

The Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health today (January 12) reported an update on the fourth human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Hong Kong this winter. ...

Comment

I found a mistake here, too:
      Patients with yellow a , F, 50 years old
      It should be Patient Mrs. Huang, Female 50-years-old.
      The character 黄 often means yellow color, but in this case, is used for her family name.
      Chinese
      proper noun might be really very difficult for the American/European people.

Comment

Therefore, the patient's info on the 2013-16 case list should be as follows:
        #937 ? Female, 50, [Huang], hospitalized ?First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang Univ.?, Jiangxi province CHP rpt 12/1/17
        Your thoughts?

Comment

I have added the name. Thank you for the details on these cases. I think it would be a good idea in the future to post all of the corrections on one thread. I will be able to work my way down the list in a systematic manner each day when I log in. I have started a thread here:

Thank you!

Sharon

Comment

Working...
          X