China: Guangzhou Quarantine: Boxun Report - Unverifed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: China: Guangzhou Quarantine: Boxun Report - Unverifed

np iam a professional firefighter ..tryin to get a grip on the possible mess that might come our way.....

my department wont do a dam thing to prepare....
    IAFF 1526

Comment

Welcome. Lots of us struggle with families and departments who won't do a damm thing. Yup! Lots of good frustrated company here....

Seriously, I have found that coming here helps me deal with my frustration, even if it doesn't prepare my extended family. Someone last week likened us to guards at the gate....if fits well.
      Judith --

What the method does not allow for cannot be proven or disproven using it.

Comment

ops441,
        you can prep starting with you and your immediate family. Being on the front line or not.

charity begins at home.

Comment

ohh my preps are well under way.....

for the family....

iam at about 3-4 month supply right now
          IAFF 1526

Comment

We have some firefighters among us, you are not alone.
            "We are in this breathing space before it happens. We do not know how long that breathing space is going to be. But, if we are not all organizing ourselves to get ready and to take action to prepare for a pandemic, then we are squandering an opportunity for our human security"- Dr. David Nabarro

Comment

(Machine translation)

Guangzhou Eighth People's Hospital, the second floor of the isolation ward of the "Organization Department Holds Press Conference
              (January 31, 2007 Boxun first - support the article the author / journalist)

The source said that the second floor of the Guangzhou No. 8 People's Hospital, where three wards in need of supervision. At present, patients are unknown, might be infected. The collapse of immunity or opportunistic infections.

Guangzhou Eighth People's Hospital, second floor is the first isolation wards [Boxun, reproduced Please specify the source] support the article writer / reporter (Boxun boxun.com)

http://www.peacehall.com/news/gb/chi...01311021.shtml

Comment

Working...
              X