Shiloh
Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1235991.shtml?cat=206
Wis. Confirms 3 More H1N1 Deaths
Minnesota FluLine number:
1-866-259-4655
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - State health officials have confirmed three more swine flu deaths in Wisconsin.
The state Department of Health Services says those deaths were Dodge, St. Croix and Ozaukee counties. The Ozaukee victim had underlying health conditions.
Department spokesman Seth Boffeli says Thursday the H1N1 flu has now contributed to 19 deaths in Wisconsin since spring. Wednesday the department confirmed two deaths in Rock and Kenosha counties in the last week.
The death in St. Croix County is a 48-year-old Hudson woman who died Tuesday at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
Friends say Debbie Lindstrom began having flu-like symptoms at the end of last week. They say she was taken to the hospital because the virus caused fluid to build up around her heart.
Lindstrom is the mother of three teenagers - two sons and a daughter.
Wis. Confirms 3 More H1N1 Deaths
Minnesota FluLine number:
1-866-259-4655
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - State health officials have confirmed three more swine flu deaths in Wisconsin.
The state Department of Health Services says those deaths were Dodge, St. Croix and Ozaukee counties. The Ozaukee victim had underlying health conditions.
Department spokesman Seth Boffeli says Thursday the H1N1 flu has now contributed to 19 deaths in Wisconsin since spring. Wednesday the department confirmed two deaths in Rock and Kenosha counties in the last week.
The death in St. Croix County is a 48-year-old Hudson woman who died Tuesday at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
Friends say Debbie Lindstrom began having flu-like symptoms at the end of last week. They say she was taken to the hospital because the virus caused fluid to build up around her heart.
Lindstrom is the mother of three teenagers - two sons and a daughter.