• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Vietnam: Covid-19 - 1,059 cases, 35 deaths?

Quang Nam isolates 4 people from Vinh Phuc

On February 15, the People's Committee of Dien Ban Town (Quang Nam) said that the locality was quarantining 4 people from Vinh Phuc province to stay at the houses of people in Dien Thang Bac commune. These people include N.Đ.Q. (36 years old, living in Yen Tu commune, Song Lo district); L.Đ.?. (34 years old, live in Truc De commune, Lap Thach district); PWD (33 years old) and PWID (33 years old) - reside in Dong Ich commune, Lap Thach district....According to the Ministry of Health, by the end of the afternoon of February 15, the country still recorded 16 people positive for Covid-19, of which Vinh Phuc had 11 cases, Ho Chi Minh City 3 cases, Khanh Hoa and Thanh Hoa each had 1 case. To date, 7 people with Covid-19 in Vietnam have been cured and discharged.:tiphat:https://www.sggp.org.vn/khoanh-vung-cach-ly-phai-on-dinh-cong-dong-645788.html
 
[h=1]Hanoi found 86 people from the Covid-19 epidemic area had to undergo medical supervision
TPO - A quick report of Hanoi Department of Health updated until 12 noon on February 18 shows that Hanoi has just discovered 86 new people from the epidemic area, under medical supervision. The number of people in concentrated isolation and monitoring at the City Police Hospital also increased....By 12:00 on February 18, the total number of people coming back from the epidemic area had to undergo medical supervision of 1,983 people, of which 1,597 ended medical supervision, 386 people were still performing this surveillance regime and 86 people from new epidemic areas have been discovered...Currently, there are 59 people being isolated in isolation at the City Police Hospital, of which 5 cases have ended isolation and 54 cases are in isolation and monitoring.:tiphat:https://www.tienphong.vn/suc-khoe/h...g-dich-covid19-phai-giam-sat-y-te-1520785.tpo[/h]
 
[h=3]Coronavirus patients responding to treatment: health ministry[/h] Update: February, 18/2020 - 08:43

H? NỘI — No new cases of the coronavirus outbreak in Việt Nam had been reported in recent days and infected patients were responding well to treatment, and a ban on travellers who had arrived from or passed through outbreak zones before arriving in Việt Nam has been proposed to heighten infection control.

The complete shutdown of the country’s biggest cluster in Sơn L?i Commune, Vĩnh Ph?c Province, had proven to be effective and had helped stop the virus from spreading, a national steering committee set up to deal with the outbreak announced on Monday. No new cases had been detected in the cluster since the 11th patient tested positive on February 13.

According to the Ministry of Health, seven out of the 16 patients in Việt Nam had fully recovered and had been discharged from hospital. The remaining nine cases were still being monitored before their release.

An American Vietnamese patient in HCM City had tested negative twice but had still been hospitalised for monitoring due to pre-existing health conditions.

Two patients from the Vĩnh Ph?c cluster also had their tests return negative twice but were being monitored at the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases in H? Nội.

The youngest patient in Việt Nam – a three-month old infant – is being treated at the National Paediatrics Hospital in H? Nội. She has tested negative once since being hospitalised, and her mother has been given the all-clear.

According to health ....:tiphat:https://vietnamnews.vn/society/5923...-responding-to-treatment-health-ministry.html
 
Source: https://en.vietnamplus.vn/covid19-q...-to-go-home-for-further-quarantine/169008.vnp

COVID-19: Quang Ninh allows the eligible to go home for further quarantine
People entering Vietnam via the Mong Cai International border gate in the northern province of Quang Ninh are allowed to return home for further quarantine as they tested negative for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) after three-day quarantine in Mong Cai city.
VNA Friday, February 21, 2020 16:43

...According to the provincial Health Department, as of 7:00 on February 21, the total number of people under observation for COVID-19 testing in Quang Ninh province was 165, all of whom tested negative for the novel virus.

Currently, there are 299 people put in quarantine in the locality...
 
COVID-19 update in Viet Nam as of Monday morning

13:43 | 24/02/2020

VGP – As many as 15 out of 16 Covid-19 positive cases have been successfully cured and exited hospital in Viet Nam, according to the latest update of the Ministry of Health.

Meanwhile, 32 others suspected of contracting the virus have been quarantined, reported the ministry.

In addition, 1,538 people have been isolated due to links with suspected cases. They are in normal health status with no symptons of fever and cough.

No new infection cases have been reported in Viet Nam since February 13, the ministry said.
 
Ministry of Health (Vietnam): ...The announcement stated that, basically, the Prime Minister agreed with the report of the National Steering Committee on the prevention and control of acute respiratory infections caused by new strains of Corona virus. So far, Vietnam has achieved initial positive results, highly appreciated by the people and the international community.

...However, the evolution of COVID-19 disease in the coming time continues to be very complicated and unpredictable, absolutely not subjective.

The Prime Minister requested to continue strictly implementing the isolation solution to concentrate passengers traveling from epidemic regions into Vietnam...

Agencies and units such as Foreign Affairs, Transport, and Aviation must clearly notify passengers about the concentrated isolation solution applicable to people arriving or going through epidemic areas to know and decide on Buy tickets to or from Vietnam.

The Minister of Education and Training has revised the school year planning framework; on that basis, presidents of People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities shall assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the Ministry of Education and Training, the Ministry of Health and other relevant agencies. and consider and decide according to their competence the specific time of schooling for students in the area...https://moh.gov.vn/?fbclid=IwAR1p-Jxh2JZ_YlsVDX_XXmEP-3cwCLBLfyQ8aQ1U6lIt4D8oA3P8YIVoKT4
 
[h=1]Hanoi baby born in coronavirus quarantine zone[/h]
By Le Nga March 5, 2020 | 08:30 pm GMT+7 [h=2]A baby girl was born in a Hanoi coronavirus quarantine zone Thursday, her mother having been quarantined after returning from South Korea.[/h] The 21-year-old mother underwent a C-section for the delivery, said Vuong Trung Kien, director of the Thach That District Hospital. As many as 20 doctors and nurses participated in the operation, he added.

The baby girl weighed 3.1 kg at birth. Both the mother and the baby are doing well, Kien said.

The mother, a native of the northern province of Thai Nguyen, had returned from South Korea to Vietnam on February 27. She was 39 weeks pregnant then.

As of Thursday morning, Hanoi had gone more than three weeks without any new Covid-19 suspects..In Vietnam, all 16 persons confirmed with Covid-19 virus infection so far have been discharged from the hospital..:tiphat:https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/hanoi-baby-born-in-coronavirus-quarantine-zone-4064792.html
 
(Vietnam News/ANN): Vietnam's domestic tourism recovers from Covid-19 outbreak

...Vietnam Airlines has collaborated with the Vinpearl hotel system on a promotion for Russian visitors that takes effect this month...Vietnam is expected to fully recover after three to four months if the epidemic is under control, according to authorities...
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regi...id-19-outbreak

US Embassy: Country-Specific Information for Vietnam:
According to the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), commercial flights between Vietnam and South Korea are currently restricted, rather than suspended... There are currently no restrictions on flights from Japan, Italy, and Iran...
https://vn.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/covid-19-information/
 
Vietnamtimes.org:
The Ministry of Health (MoH) on Wednesday (Mar 4) has confirmed that a Japanese passenger who travelled on board a Siem Reap (Cambodia) to Ho Chi Minh City flight tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)...51 passengers entering Vietnam (included one baby) and the entire flight crew have been put into quarantine. 22 transit passengers are also quarantined before connecting procedures...
https://vietnamtimes.org.vn/moh-confirms-case-of-covid-19-on-board-siem-reap-hcmc-flight-18130.html
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...-of-covid-19-confirmed-in-vietnam-20-in-total

...HANOI: Vietnam's Ministry of Health on Saturday evening (March 7) confirmed two more cases of novel coronavirus infection, shortly after it reported the 18th confirmed case earlier the same day, bringing the total confirmed cases in the country to 20, according to a Vietnam News Agency report.

Both patients had close contacts with a female case living in the Vietnamese capital city of Hanoi, who had travelled to Europe and was reported by the health ministry on Friday night, said the news agency, adding that one of the two new cases is the female patient's aunt and the other is her driver...
 
Source: https://vietnamnet.vn/en/society/de...iet-nam-s-17th-victim-of-covid-19-622413.html
Debunking six myths about Vietnam's 17th victim of COVID-19
07/03/2020 23:06 GMT+7

Since Vietnam reported its 17th COVID-19 case on Friday night in a woman who returned from a trip to Europe, fake news and rumours have spread like wildfire on social media.

The young woman is the first person in H? Nội to have been infected and has suffered vicious online abuse, with many commenters slandering her with easily debunked information.

Myth – She lied about her travel history to avoid being quarantined

There is no evidence she lied about her travel history in Europe or sought to avoid quarantine. Her full travel history is available in the box below...
 
(March 6) Ministry of Health: [h=3]...There is a plan to mobilize some hotels and accommodation facilities when necessary. The Ministry of Health has purchased another 20 million reserve masks ...The Ministry of Defense organized a military exercise, launched, prepared 90 field hospitals, prepared a facility to receive over 30,000 isolated people...In the past 23 days, no new cases have been recorded in Vietnam...It is necessary to make a backup plan, location, accommodation and supplies of necessities if it must be isolated on a large scale, not to cause insecurity, not good for people in isolation...[/h] Citizens of any province or city are monitored and quarantined there according to the following principles: Upon entry into Vietnam, they are put into the first concentrated isolation area; Here are screened, cases of no manifestation of fever, cough, shortness of breath and not coming or going through the epidemic area are transferred to localities for monitoring and isolation under the guidance of the Ministry of Health...


https://moh.gov.vn/tin-tong-hop/-/a...=row-3-column-2&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=2
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/03/08/vietnam-confirms-21st-covid-19-case


Vietnam confirms 21st Covid-19 case
Sunday, 08 Mar 2020
6:16 PM MYT

HANOI: Vietnam's Ministry of Health reported a new case of Covid-19 (coronavirus) infection in the capital of Hanoi on Sunday (March 8), bringing the total confirmed cases in the country to 21, Vietnam News Agency reported.

The 61-year-old male patient, who is the fourth confirmed case in the Vietnamese capital, was on the same flight with an earlier confirmed female, the news agency reported...
 
Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ases-jump-to-29-health-ministry-idUSKBN20V0HV

March 8, 2020 / 7:46 AM / Updated 40 minutes ago
Vietnam's coronavirus cases jump to 29: health ministry

HANOI (Reuters) - Vietnam’s number of coronavirus cases jumped to 29 on Sunday from 20 a day earlier, the Southeast Asian country’s Ministry of Health said.

The new cases confirmed on Sunday include eight foreign tourists arriving in Hanoi on a Vietnam Airlines flight from London on Monday, the ministry said in a statement. ..
 
[h=3]Việt Nam confirms 30th COVID-19 infection case[/h] Update: March, 08/2020 - 20:05
Share facebook
Chia sẻ bài viết lên Twitter
Share google+
|
icon_print.gif
icon_letter.gif

H? NỘI - Another patient has been confirmed positive with SARS-CoV-2, bringing the total number of infections in Việt Nam to 30.

The new patient was a 66-year-old British woman who was on the same flight VN0054 of Vietnam Airlines with H? Nội’s first COVID-19 patient, a 27-year-old Vietnamese woman who returned to H? Nội from London on March 2.

The foreigner travelled to the central city of Huế after entering Việt Nam, where she was put under quarantine on Saturday morning.

She is currently in g...:tiphat:https://vietnamnews.vn/society/653248/viet-nam-confirms-30th-covid-19-infection-case.html
 
Ministry of Health Portal:

...According to the Hanoi Center for Disease Control, this patient left Vietnam on February 15, 2020 to fly to London (England), and on February 18, 2020 to Milan (Lombardy Province, Italy) to travel. At this time, there is no outbreak of COVID-19 in Lombardy province. On 20/20/2020, the patient returned to England. On February 25, 2020, the patient went to Paris, France for a day tour.

On 29/02/2020, the patient started to show cough, but did not go to the doctor. As of March 1, 2020, the patient had additional aches and pains with fever. The patient then boarded the plane to return to Vietnam on a flight with flight number VN0054 of Vietnam National Airlines (Vietnam Airlines) and landed at Noi Bai airport at 4:30 am on March 2, 2020. Because the patient did not have a fever, did not declare his health status, he was admitted.

The patient is allowed to drive a family car to his home in Truc Bach ward, Ba Dinh district. Since returning home, the patient knew he was sick, so he took the initiative to isolate himself in a private room, limit contact with family members, not go anywhere from home, and actively wear a mask even when inside. home.

The patient started experiencing mild fever on March 2, 2020. On March 5, 2020, the patient developed fever continuously (38 degrees C) with a lot of coughing, sputum, fatigue. The patient who was examined at Hong Ngoc Hospital at 55 Yen Ninh, Ba Dinh, was diagnosed with pneumonia (X-ray image with blurry image on the right lung). Due to a history of returning from abroad, the patient was transferred to Kim Chung Central Tropical Diseases Hospital for follow-up treatment.

At 6pm on March 5, 2020, the patient was admitted to the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Kim Chung facility, being isolated and under strict medical supervision at the hospital's negative pressure room.
https://moh.gov.vn/hoat-dong-cua-di...=row-3-column-3&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=2
 
Source: https://www.ucanews.com/news/vietnam-rattled-by-rapid-spread-of-covid-19/87409





Vietnam rattled by rapid spread of Covid-19
PM orders emergency measures as schools remain closed in major cities
Vietnam rattled by rapid spread of Covid-19
UCA News reporter, Hanoi Vietnam
March 9, 2020

The Vietnamese government has taken urgent measures to fight the coronavirus outbreak after confirming 10 new cases within one day.

Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc ordered government authorities to implement tough emergency measures to prevent the virus from spreading and to tackle those who hide symptoms of infection.

He said that “to fight the epidemic is to fight enemies” to protect people’s health and lives. The government will accept some economic loss to contain the epidemic.

Phuc also asked government officials to suspend their plans to work abroad so as to deal with the outbreak in Vietnam.

The Health Ministry confirmed that the country had 10 new cases of coronavirus among people aged 54-74 on March 8, the most cases since the epidemic broke out in Vietnam on Jan. 23.

Nine foreigners — seven English, one Mexican and one Irish — and two Vietnamese tested positive for the virus after they arrived in Hanoi on a Vietnam Airlines flight on March 2, the ministry said in a statement...
 
Back
Top