• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Twenty-two cases of acute diarrhea in Vietnam

Shannon Bennett

Well-known member
http://www.birdflubreakingnews.com/...anhniennews.com/healthy/?catid=8&newsid=34929

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left height=35>More diarrhea outbreaks in Hanoi despite ministry claim
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Twenty-two cases of acute diarrhea have been reported in Hanoi since the health ministry announced December 25 that the epidemic had been contained.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Minister of Health Nguyen Quoc Trieu Monday said further that 17 of the 22 cases had tested positive for severe acute diarrhea.
The ministry is now considering developing a vaccine against the condition.
It has urged the local government to instruct health and other officials to thoroughly inspect hygiene and safety at food production facilities and pumping stations supplying water to the city.
After severe acute diarrhea was first detected in October last year in Hoang Mai precinct, a series of outbreaks hit the rest of the city.
It spread to 13 northern provinces and cities, affecting more than 1,900 people.
Of these, 295 tested positive for cholera.
Reported by Nam Son
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
 
Back
Top