• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Tunisia: Return of the virus H1N1 ? 8 cases, 1 fatality

tetano

Editor, Senior Moderator
Eight cases attained by the virus H1N1 (porcine influenza) were discovered in Tunisia, among which 5 cases in the hospital Charles Nicolle, two cases in children's hospital of Bab Saadoun and a case in the gouvernorat of Sfax, knowing that this virus touched the old persons and the children, declared on Tuesday the doctor Noureddine Boujemaa, manager of the national observatory of new and renewable diseases.


http://www.tunivisions.net/40850/23...virus-h1n1-grippe-porcine-8-cas-detectes.html
 
Re: Tunisia: Return of the virus H1N1 ? 8 cases

Re: Tunisia: Return of the virus H1N1 ? 8 cases

Swine Flu Claims First Tunisian Victim in 2013
Amira Masrour | 31 January 2013 |

A small child died from swine flu in Tunis last week, the first recorded death from the virus in 2013, the National Observatory of New and Emerging Diseases (ONMNE) told Tunisia Live Thursday.

The boy, around three or four years old, passed away at the Children?s Hospital of Bab Saadoun; ONMNE has also recently identified eight cases of swine flu in Tunis and Sfax governorates, said chief operating officer Noureddine Achour.
...
http://www.tunisia-live.net/2013/01/31/swine-flu-claims-first-tunisian-victim-in-2013/
 
Back
Top