• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Third swine flu death reported in NH

Ronan Kelly

Retired 2020
Third swine flu death reported in NH

By KATHRYN MARCHOCKI
New Hampshire Union Leader Staff
16 hours, 21 minutes ago


Concord ? Two adults and one child in New Hampshire have died since August as a result of the H1N1 swine flu virus, the state's public health director said today.

State officials confirmed a Pelham child died last night as a result of complications from the virus. An adult from Sullivan County died last week. Their names, ages and other identifying information was not disclosed.

A 22-year-old Hillsborough County woman became the first resident to die from the disease in August.

Dr. Jose Montero, the state's public health director, said all three had underlying health conditions that put them at greater risk for contracting the H1N1 swine flu virus.

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=86f09840-8e21-4d82-ad62-8cf3ca719c0b
 
Re: Third swine flu death reported in NH

<TABLE id=tmp700 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=container1 id=tmp700td1 vAlign=top width=873><TABLE class=container1table id=tmp700tbl><TBODY><TR><TD class=container1tabletd id=c1r1tbltd1 vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storyTD vAlign=top>Family Says Man Died Of Flu-Related Complications

UPDATED: 12:18 pm EST November 20, 2009

LEMPSTER, N.H. --

A Sullivan County family believes their loved one was the second of three people in New Hampshire to die from complications of the H1N1 flu.

Thursday, state health officials revealed that an adult in Sullivan County had died recently, but couldn't give details about the person.

The family of Christopher Aldrich said he had asthma since he was a little boy and was sick for two weeks leading up to his death.

They say they didn't realize he had H1N1 until the medical examiner told them he tested positive during the autopsy.

Raymond Aldrich said he got the phone call on Tuesday, Nov. 10 that his 37-year-old son Christopher had passed away at a local hospital.

Now Aldrich's family wonders if more could have been done to save his life. They say despite having asthma he had not received the H1N1 vaccine and they say he went to the hospital four times in two weeks leading up to his death. His family said he was even admitted twice and released, but never recovered.

Christopher Aldrich was born in Claremont and grew up in Newport where he spent the last nine years as a machinist at Sturm, Ruger & Co. assembling guns. He leaves a fiance, two young daughters and a very close family.

Video Link:

http://www.wmur.com/news/21671058/detail.html


</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>



</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
 
Back
Top