• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Swine Flu: Third case of H1N1 found in Mondulkiri

Treyfish

Moderator
Swine Flu: Third case of H1N1 found in Mondulkiri

Monday, 08 February 2010 15:03 Khouth Sophakchakrya




Swine Flu
A 14-year-old schoolboy in Mondulkiri?s Sen Monorom town has been diagnosed with the A(H1N1) influenza virus, commonly known as swine flu, raising the tally for the province to three,:rolleyes: a provincial health official said Sunday.
Lek Sovannarath, director of Mondulkiri?s communicable disease control office, said Sunday that the boy had been hospitalised in Mondulkiri provincial hospital for a week. The test results from Phnom Penh?s Pasteur Institute came back on Friday, he said. Though there have been just two other cases in the province, Lek Sovannarath said provincial health officials ?should not be imprudent? in their fight against the disease, adding that they would continue to instruct villagers to wear masks. Ly Sovann, deputy director of the Ministry of Health?s Communicable Diseases Control Department, said Sunday that he had not received any information on the Mondulkiri case. He said there had been 557 cases of swine flu, leading to six fatalities, between June 2009 and the end of January.:tiphat:http://www.phnompenhpost.com/index....u-third-case-of-h1n1-found-in-mondulkiri.html
 
Back
Top